Ch.34

Camryn's POV

I woke up from a peaceful sleep and blinked the sleepiness out of my eyes. I nodded in approval of myself after noticing I had slept until nine. I haven't slept this late in a long time. Now that I think about it, I haven't had a nightmare since the one night on vacation. Those usually woke me up in the middle of the night, and I couldn't sleep much afterwards. I slipped out of bed quietly, so I wouldn't wake my big brother. Fortunately Niall is a deep sleeper, so I didn't have to be too quiet. Nonetheless, I top-toed my way downstairs and into the living room. 

"TV all to myself." I smiled to myself and plopped down onto the couch before snatching the remote victoriously. Finally, some me time. No boys to boss me around. I could get used to this. Unfortunately, not too long after my me time had started, it had stopped. I sighed when I heard footsteps coming downstairs. 

"Morning." I heard a raspy voice. It was Harry thankfully. He would definitely let me have my me time, because he's cool, and he gets me. 

"Good morning." I hummed while watching SpongeBob.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Would you like me to make you something?" He asked. 

"Yes, please." I nodded and followed him to the kitchen. 

"What would you like?" 

"May I have Fruit Loops?" I asked while climbing up on the barstool at the island. Harry raised an eyebrow in my direction. 

"You have the best chef in the house and you just want cereal? I'm insulted." Harry said jokingly.

"I'm just trying to make your life easy." I giggled. 

"Well Fruit Loops it is then." He smiled and poured it for me. 

"Thank you." I said before taking my first bite. 

"You're welcome. Is your lazy big brother up yet?" He asked. 

"What do you think?" I said with my mouth full.

"Right." Harry chuckled. "Stupid question."

"Why?" I asked curiously. 

"I have something I want to talk to him about." Harry hummed. Hmmm, that wasn't suspicious at all. 

"What about?" 

"Boy things." Harry smirked. "You don't wanna know." Oh, nuh uh! He did not just pull that card on me. You know how many times I've gotten away with secrets by saying it was girl stuff? I see right through you, Harold. Don't you play this game with me. 

"Gross." I said. Oh you bet I'm gonna play along. I'm gonna find out what this is about.

"Morning." Niall said while walking into the kitchen.

"Morning." Harry and I responded. 

"I'm full. Thanks for breakfast, Harry." I said handing over my leftovers to Niall. He's pretty much a human garbage disposal. 

"Of course." Harry nodded. I could feel him watching me walk back upstairs. Little did he know I stopped at the exact point where you couldn't see me from the kitchen anymore. I sat on the step and listened carefully. 

"Hey, Niall, can I talk to you about something?" Harry asked. 

"Yeah, what's up?" Niall asked. 

"Well, I've been thinking." Harry hummed. 

"Are you breaking up with me?" Niall gasped jokingly. 

"Oh shut up." Harry said while rolling his eyes. "Listen, I have an idea for your sister." He said the last bit more quietly. That little sneak. 

"Okay, what is it?" Niall asked. 

"Camryn needs to make some new friends. I know she's not lonely, because she has us, but she's not around kids her own age. It's really important for kids to socialize with other kids. It's actually crucial for their development." Harry said. Well someone's been watching too much Dr. Phil lately. It's not my fault I don't have friends here. I'm with the boys all day every day. How was I supposed to meet kids my own age like this? Wait...where was Harry going with this. 

"Well yeah, I agree with you. But how are we supposed to get her to make new friends? All of her friends back home are from school, and she's tutored now. We don't have time to put her in sports to help her make friends. So what do you suggest?" Niall asked. 

"We're home for a while now, Niall. Does she really need a tutor while we're here? Wasn't the whole point of the tutor just for the tour, since we were traveling everyday?" Harry said. 

"I guess you're right." Niall said while scratching the back of his neck. "What do you think I should do?" He asked. 

"Enroll her back into school while we're here." He said. What did he just say? Hold your horses, Harry. I quite like being home all day, thank you very much. This is way better than being in school. So thanks, but no thanks. 

"But we'll leave for the next tour before the school year is over." Niall said. Yes, go Niall. Good thinking.

"You can enroll her for half the year." Harry said. Ugh, no! Fire back, Niall. 

"I guess you're right. I could do that." Niall agreed. No no no! That was not a comeback! You were not supposed to agree! 

"I can help you look for schools if you want?" Harry said.

"Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks, mate." Niall smiled. Wipe that smile off your face, Niall! This is not a time for smiling!

"What do you think Camryn will think about it?" Harry asked.Oh  I can tell you what I think about it, and it ain't too pretty.

"I think she'll be fine. She's had a lot of time to settle down here, so I don't think it'll be too bad. Besides, you're totally right about the socializing thing. She defiantly needs it." Niall said. 

"Yeah." Harry hummed. "I think this will be good for her."

"Let's just keep this on the down low until we find a school fit for her. I don't want to say anything unless we're one hundred percent ready to go through with it." Niall said. Whoops, too late.