Ch.4

Camryn's POV

Niall woke me up after what felt like ten minutes. We had landed in London, making it my second time in my life being here. I was nervous, but excited to see the boys. It's been a really long time. Niall picked me up, and carried me out to where the boys were supposed to be. All of a sudden I heard a familiar voice shout, "There they are!" I looked up, and saw the boys running up to us. They practically tackled me and Niall to the ground in excitement. Harry took me out of Niall's arms and hugged me tight.

"You've gotten so big!" He said spinning me around. I laughed and clung to him so I didn't fall. "How old are you now? Fifteen?" Harry asked jokingly.

"I'm eight!" I giggled. Harry smiled and put me down so the rest of the boys could greet me.

"Are you ready to go on tour with us in a few days, Camryn?" Zayn asked.

I nodded my head frantically, making the boys chuckle.

"Our first stop is New Zealand! We can go surfing and swim in the ocean! It's going to be so much fun." Liam said. I beamed with excitement, and chewed on my finger nail anxiously. 

"I'm sure you're a bit confused about all of this, but you don't need to worry. Paul and other security will be watching you backstage while we're on stage at concerts, but we can go into details later. You can sleep with Niall or take your own bed when we get home. We also got a private tutor to keep you up to date on school work. I'm sure you were so worried about that." Louis said and playfully nudged my chin with his fist. I smiled at him and giggled softly.

"We'll always be here for you if you need anyone to talk too, alright?" Harry said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded, blushing slightly.

Niall came back with my stuff moments later. The boys gave him curious looks before starting to laugh at him. "What?" Niall asked.

"Nothing, man. Those unicorn suitcases fit you well." Louis said, earning a playful punch on the arm from Niall.

"Whatever." Niall scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Alright let's get going I'm sure you two are ready to be home." Zayn said.

We walked out to the car, and Niall loaded my stuff in the trunk once again. The car ride was quick, and surprisingly loud. The boys really liked talking over each other. They looked look arguing brothers, which made me smile. When we got home, Harry held my hand as we walked into the house.

"Okay as you can see the kitchen is on the right, living room on the left, there are bathrooms upstairs and downstairs, and all of our rooms are upstairs." He said pointing to each room. "You probably don't want to go in our rooms. They're a bit messy." He said making me laugh.

"So would you like to sleep with Niall or have your own room? It's completely up to you." Louis asked.

"Niall." I said shyly, while gnawing on my nails.

"Okay." Louis smiled and rubbed my back.

"Sweetie, we need you to know that this is going to be very different from what you're used to." Zayn told me very seriously.

"He's right." Niall said. "Our fans are going to start seeing you with us which means they're going to figure out exactly who you are, if they don't already know. They're going to know more about you than you know about yourself within a couple days. They're going to swarm you if you're ever alone, so stick with us at all times. And at concerts you have to stay with Paul. We just don't want you getting hurt." Niall added.

"But I think they already know you're with us. We posted about everything on Twitter, because so many fans were worried." Liam said.

"They know me?" I asked, tilting my head to the side curiously.

"Most likely. I mean they know the name of my cat back home, so there's no doubt in my mind that they have known you for a while now." Harry told me completely serious.

"It's not a bad thing, but we need to keep you extra safe now." Niall said. "If we're signing autographs on the street someone needs to be holding you. Being close by is not enough, because you could get snatched by someone." Louis said, showing his natural parental instincts.

"Tomorrow we're going to the studio. There are usually a lot of fans waiting outside for autographs, so we'll most likely sign some. You'll see what we mean." Zayn told me. As soon as Zayn said that my stomach was filled with nervous butterflies.

"This isn't too much for you is it?" Harry asked concerned. I shook my head immediately, but in my mind I was unsure. "Good, because you wouldn't stand a chance tomorrow if you were already overwhelmed." Harry said making Louis slap his arm. "Ow! I'm just saying!" Harry pouted and rubbed the sore spot.

"Don't freak her out!" Louis told him. I forced a smile on my face to assure them I was okay. I really wanted to be strong for them. I can't mess this up.