Chapter 62

Leona's POV

It has been another week since Sirius and Leona found out about Jareth's problem. They both decided to wait and listen to Jareth so they wouldn't get him hurt even more. But they swore to each other that if they saw him again with anything injured then they will almost literally kill Carter. But that's not what they were focusing on now. They were finally going to the professors meeting. Leona and the boys met quietly in the common room. And they snuck out under the invisibility cloak and followed James to the meeting.

"So... where, exactly, is the meeting, James?" Leona asked in a whisper.

"Up to Dumbledore's Office," James whispered back.

"Wow, it's that serious?" Remus said. The meetings are usually in one of the professors classrooms. But it's rare for a meeting to go into the headmaster's office. They ended up following some of the professors to the meeting and went up the stairs at the same time as them. Opening the door to all of the faculty and staff.

"Thank you all for coming. We need to talk about our supposed descendant of Merlin," The headmaster spoke. "Don't worry this is going to be a quick meeting. I've come to the conclusion of having her in special classes with me after class once a week for her troubles, and-"

"But who is it? You haven't told us who she is yet!" Slughorn cut in.

"Well, that was what I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted..." Dumbledore said with a small smile. "The descendant of Merlin is Leona Evans,"

James, Peter, Sirius, and Remus all stared at Leona in shock. Leona, on the other hand, was shocked, but in a different way.

"I have to take extra classes?!"