Chapter 11

Leona's POV

After dinner and the sorting, we all walked back to our common rooms with the prefects. Tiana was sorted into Hufflepuff, and Remus is extremely proud.

Leona dragged Jareth outside to the shore Black Lake, their usual meeting place, so they could talk.

"So. We need to talk. About you, me, Sirius," she coughed, "Remus..."

"Okay. I only have about two hours. I'm meeting someone in the Astronomy Tower at midnight," Jareth explained.

"WHAT?! WHO COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME, YOUR BEST FRIEND?!" Jareth blushed, smiling sheepishly. "Oh. Oh it's Sirius, isn't it? Okay. It's okay then. BUT, I'm still your favourite, right...?

"Of course, Leo. I could never replace you," Jareth said, smiling. She nodded, satisfied. "Now, tell me about Remus!"

"AH, WHAT, UM, AH, OKAY-" Leona panicked, moving her eyes to look everywhere other than Jareth's excited, sparkling eyes.

"Well, he, uh, he's really sweet."

"Sweeter than me...?" Jareth asked, pouting his lip a bit.

"Never. He's really protective over his little sister, Tiana. I'll introduce you to her tomorrow. He really loves to read, and he seemed interested in what I had to say," Leona said, smiling softly.

"Looks like someone fancies a Lupin~" Jareth said, smirking. Leona blushed and shoved her friend, laughing.

"Maybe I do, okAY!" Jareth and Leona looked at eachother, surprised to hear her voice crack.

"... i-t'S CONTAGIOUS" Jareth cracked. Leona laughed and leaned on Jareth's shoulder.

"I love you, Jare," she said.

"Awwww, I love you too, Leo," he replied, smiling. He looked up at the sky, gazing stars. Jareth stood suddenly and knocked Leona over.

"Geez, okay," she said, rubbing her shoulder.

"Sorry! Sorry, I just... It's late, I have to go, Sirius is going to be mad-" He took off running back into the castle and up to the Astronomy Tower.