Chapter 30

A/N

Hey guys!

Sorry, we haven't been updating much, we just started a new trimester so we're just trying to get used to the new classes. Anyway, we hope you like this chapter! We will try to keep publishing as much as possible!

Thank you, guys!!

Leona's POV

Finally, the end of their third year of school came, and there were just four more years to go. The bunch of different boys and girls made their way to the Hogwarts Express. Making their way to the back of the train was Leona, Remus, Jareth, Sirius, James, Lily, and Peter.

"Look at that! Our little Lily is finally coming with us to the back of the train!" James exclaimed as he looked over his shoulder.

"I'm only doing this because of my sister. Besides, who would want to hang out with you lot?" Lily retorted.

"Wait, Lily, you never hang out with me on the ride home. Where's Severus?" Leona asked curiously. Lily tried to avoid eye contact when Leona stopped to walk with her sister.

"He's off hanging with the Slytherins. You know, Malfoy, the Blacks, well other than Sirius of course," Lily said, looking at the floor. Leona took a sudden turn into an empty compartment and closed the door tight. The boys noticed but kept walking, knowing that it was a sister to sister talk.

"Now that we're out of the open space, tell me what actually happened," Leona said looking at Lily sternly.

"Ugh, you know me too well. Fine, Severus got jealous of me hanging out with you lot more. I told him it was nothing as usual. But, he just got a lot angrier this time. I tried apologizing, multiple times in fact. But he's just too damn stubborn!" Lily clenched her hands into fists. Leona giggled as she realized what was happening with Severus.

"Lily, you do know that he really likes you right? And besides he's a pubescent child, he's going through his phases. Like you, you actually started growing a pair!" Leona said pointing down to her chest. Lily gasped and covered her chest by hugging herself.

"LEoNa!" Lily screamed and covered her mouth,"Oh my Merlin, you're right..." Lily said in realization. Leona nodded, she opened the door to the compartment and started walking out.

"Anyway, Lils, I've got to go to the special compartment down the hall. If you want to hang out with the lot of idiots then you can come in whenever you like. Or you have your own compartment here, so I'll see you later, sis! Oh, by the way, think of another way to get Severus back to talking again since you have all this train time! See ya," Leona walked away and closed the glass door behind her. The train whistled as it started moving away from the station. Leona opened the small bag that she held with her small, cream-colored, hedgehog, Agamani. She put him on her shoulder and moved her hair to her other shoulder.

"We're finally going home, Aga. Took life long enough,"