Chapter 21

Jareth's POV

~{Time skip brought to you by Peter not in this book like at all}~

(A/N: Why are we like this?)

Christmas has ended, along with the New Year's celebration. It was now February, the month of love. (A/N: Yup that's right, more gushy, lovey dovey, things. You better be ready.)

Jareth woke up early with a knock at the door of his dorm room. The rest of his roommates were still sleeping peacefully, quietly, except for one, who was snoring loudly. Jareth walked over to the door, opening it to see Leona. She was holding a pile of books, the one on the top said "Herbs that Cure". Jareth was curious and to why she was at his door at this hour so he asked.

"Because I need your help. Get dressed and come with me, please," She ran back to the common room and started reading her books.

"Help? Help with what?" He asked, peeking his head out of his dorm, confused.

"Just get dressed and I'll explain on the way," she yelled from the common room. Jareth sighed and got dressed quickly, styling his hair quickly and walking into the common room.

"Great, come on," Leona said, grabbing her books and walking out the door in one swift motion. Jareth reluctantly followed.

"So are you going to tell me what's going on, now?" He asked, annoyed that he was woken up so early on a Saturday. It was like being home with James all over again, and he was not happy about it.

"I need to go to library to get more books and take notes, but unfortunately I only have two hands. And I can only write with one, so, you, sir, are going to help me take notes," she replied happily.

"You woke me up at six a.m. for this?! AND ON A WEEKEND?!" Jareth grumbled, glaring.

"Hey, think of it this way: It means you get to spend more quality time with your best friend," Leona said, smiling sweetly.

"Oh? Sirius is going to be there?" Jareth asked sarcastically. Leona gasped and hit him.

"No, you bloody git, me," Leona said.

"You're my best friend? Really? Since when?" Jareth said, smiling.

"You've been spending way too much time around Sirius," she mumbled, shaking her head. Jareth laughed and shoved Leo playfully.

"I love you, you know," he said, smiling down at her. She smiled back.

"Good for you," she chirped, skipping off.

"Heeeeyyyy," Jareth complained, running after her. He tripped her, making her stumble slightly, and they both laughed.

"Come on, let's go," Jareth said, walking with his friend to the library.

After Leona was finished with her notetaking, she left the library. Jareth stayed, reading a book he'd brought from home. He hadn't gotten much time to read or relax, so he was glad to have some time to just relax.

Of course, relaxation is never a long lasting thing, for Jareth, because just then Sirius slide into the seat across from him. Jareth didn't notice until Sirius took the book out of his hands. Jareth glared up at his boyfriend, who, as usual, had his annoyingly- adorable smirk dancing across his lips.

"Sirius, do you mind?" Jareth said, reaching out to grab his book. Sirius held it away from him, eyes glowing. Jareth sighed, done with the other boy's games. "Sirius, give me my book back. I am not in the mood."

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Sirius joked, handing his book back.

"Yeah," Jareth scoffed. "Leona woke me up at six in the bloody morning."

"I wonder why that is," Sirius said, trailing off slightly. Jareth rose an eyebrow, but didn't push him. They sat awkward silence. Just as Jareth was about to read again, Sirius started speaking.

"So, Valentine's day is in a week," he said casually. Jareth rose an eyebrow yet again.

"Yes...?" He wanted Sirius to do something for Valentine's day, of course. He just needed to figure out what to do for him.

"And there's a Hogsmeade trip that day," Sirius said, casually again. Jareth nodded in response.

"Well, will you go with me?" Sirius asked slyly, smirking again. Jareth blushed, but nodded. He wasn't sure what to say, so he didn't say anything at all. "Speechless, are you? I knew I was stunning, but damn, my own boyfriend, utterly floored when I ask him on a date... I'm flattered!"

"Oh, shut up, you bloody git," Jareth said, hiding behind his book. Sirius pushed his book down and kissed Jareth, making the boy blush even more. Sirius smiled into the kiss, pulling away with a smirk. Jareth sputtered and blushed even more.

"Come on, Jareth, what do you say we get out of here, hmm?" Sirius said, taking Jareth's hand with a smirk. Jareth blushed once again, smiling slightly.

"I-I don't know, Siri', I kind of wanted to read, and-"

Sirius pouted, giving him puppy dog eyes. (A/N: hA I'M FUNNY-)

"Sirius-"

He moved to the seat next to Jareth, snaking an arm around his waist and setting his head on his shoulder, staring up at him.

"Please?"

"Ugh, you know I hate it when you do this... fine," Jareth sighed, pushing Sirius away from him. "You're a bloody twit, you know," he said. Sirius smiled as Jareth stood and gathered his books, walking out the door with his boyfriend close behind.