Chapter 41

Sirius' POV

The feast finally ended and all the old and young Hogwarts students went to their dorms and common rooms. Except for Leona, she had other plans. Sirius, James, Remus, and Peter were walking through the halls from the great hall, back to the Gryffindor common room when an owl flew above their heads and perched onto one of the torch stands, holding a small scroll in its talons. James was the first one to get to it, he unrolled the scroll type paper and read,

"Hey, boys,

Meet me outside of the Forbidden Forest at 8 o'clock, SHARP! Better get crackin', because I already know that you're late, even though I sent Sadiki at 7:30 exactly.

P.S. Sadiki is the owl's name!

Love, Leo"

"What time is it now?" Peter asked, seeing if Leona was right.

"It is... 7:53... 7:53!!" Remus exclaimed. They all started to run through the halls to the forbidden forest. They made sure that they weren't seen and snuck out to the field outside.

"Leona! Oh my Merlin, I'm so out of breath..." Sirius huffed. After a few moments of catching their breath, Remus suddenly perked up.

"Did you guys hear that?" He randomly asked.

"Hear what?" They all replied.

"Over there, in the bushes," Remus pointed towards a large bush, suddenly velvet purple eyes shined through them. They all started walking backward, watching the bushes to make sure it didn't move until Peter fell backward. A large, winged, cat-like, creature abruptly jumped out of the bushes. Peter got up as fast as lightning and ran as fast as he could back into the castle. But, before he could, the purple-eyed creature pounced in front of him. The animal then looked at Remus and started fiercely walking toward him. Remus became afraid, then confused. The creature unexpectedly pounced onto Remus. With zero warning.

"NO, REMUS!" The other three boys yelled. They all looked away and started running back. That is, until, they all heard laughing. The boys turned back, confused to see Leona rolling around on the floor laughing and Remus looking like he just had a heart attack.

"OH MY MERLIN! THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!" Leo said in between breaths.

"Leona?! But you were... but I thought... what was... HUH?!" Peter stuttered. James and Sirius looked unamused, shocked, and honestly, done with everything.

"Well, what did you think? You know, about my animagus form!"