Chapter 18

Remus' POV

Remus sat and chatted with Helga while Leona was up in her room with her sleeping friends. It was still very early in the morning only a few people have woken up, but they haven't gone to the common room yet... thankfully. Helga loves chatting with the students, especially ones she's never me.

"So, what's your name, Dearie?" Helga asked politely.

"Remus Lupin, madame. What's yours?" Remus asked oblivious to whom he was asking.

"Oh goodness me! Don't you know my name? Don't you know Hogwarts' founders? My name is Helga Hufflepuff, dear!" She said surprised.

"Really?! I'm so sorry! I guess it's just a little too early for me!" Remus jokes.

"It's alright, dear! Anyway, I have a question for you, sonny!" Helga whispered loud enough for him to here.

"Ask away!" He said willingly.

"How do you know Leona? I know that she is a well-known Hufflepuff for her age but I don't get to ask many people other than Hufflepuffs!" Helga laughed.

"Well, we've been acquaintances for a bit of time, I know her because of James, Sirius, and Lily. But I've just recently started talking to her more," Remus explained.

"Interesting, do you like her?" Helga nonchalantly.

"Yes, I like her a lot, actually." Remus smiled sweetly at Helga.

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean, do you fancy her, Mr. Lupin?" Helga asked with a curious smirk on her face. Remus blushed deeply.

"U-um, I don't know, I mean I like her yes but-"

"I saw the way she blushed Remus, whenever she brings a boy into the common room, I always look at her like that, but she just rolls her eyes every time. Until now, anyway," Helga finished, Remus looked at the Hogwarts founder, shocked.

"I can trust you with a secret, correct?" Remus asked.

"Of course, I can dearie! Just like the secret that Leona told me to keep earlier... I shouldn't have said, I should not have said that." Helga said

"What did she say?" Remus asked curiously.

"Well, I'm not gonna tell ya now, am I?" Helga retorted.

"Scrap that topic then, has Leona ever mentioned me?" Remus asked, now curious to what Leona thought of him.

"She has, but that was last year and she didn't exactly say emotions about you," She said looking up in thought. Just then, Leona came down the stairs with a small first aid kit, already taking care of her cut on the other hand.

"So, how are you doing with that cut there?" Leona looked up to see Remus and Helga unusually casual and looking anywhere, but her.

"Oh, uh, it's fine. I just need to clean it up a bit," Remus said, picking at a loose string on the couch.

"Okay..." Leona said suspiciously, handing Remus the supplies.

"Hey, can ask you something?" Remus asked out of the blue.

"Ask away!" Leona said still working on her and his arm at the same time.

"Can you watch over Tiana for me, since I can't get to her so easily anymore?"