Chapter 37

Leona's POV

Sirius walked into the compartment bitterly, slamming the door shut. He sat down next to James, glaring at the ground. Leona and Remus looked at each other.

"Sirius Black, where is my Jareth?" Leona asked him angrily. Sirius looked up and glared at her.

"I don't know."

"What did you to do him this time?!" She yelled. Sirius frowned.

"Jareth just broke up with me, for your information," he snapped. Leona rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock," she said. She stood. I'm going to see if he's okay." She went outside, but Jareth wasn't there. She frowned and looked down the halls, but he wasn't there, either. 'I swear to Merlin, he better not have jumped off of this train-'

She went back to the compartment and slammed the door forcefully, glaring at Sirius.

"He's gone," she said. "He's not in the halls." Sirius' eyes widened.

"Where could he be, then?!"

"Probably in another compartment with a friend, but I don't know. You better bloody pray that he didn't do what I think he could have done," she hissed. Sirius looked as if he'd been shot.

"Leona, you don't mean," James trailed off, staring at Leona.

"There's no way to know. He... I can never really tell, with him," she said, frowning. James stood.

"I'm going to look for him," He said.

"I'll go with you," Leona said, standing. Remus and Peter were both asleep.

"I want to look for him, too," Sirius said, standing as well. Leona pushed him back down.

"I don't think that's a good idea," she snarled. Sirius glared at her, but obeyed. She and James left the compartment.

"I'll look in the compartments on the left side, you look on the right," James said. Leona nodded and took off to look for her friend. 'Please be okay...'