Chapter 34

Leona's POV

It's finally the end of summer and the start of their fourth year. Leona grabbed her packed bag with her brand new robes, and other things. She was excited to finally get away from Petunia and her even worse attitude than last summer. Anyway, back to school they went. Leona and her parents waited downstairs for their daughter and her own sister. Out of nowhere, there was a loud repeating thud coming down the stairs.

"Look out!" Lily yelled down to them as Lily's bag flipped down the stairs increasing speed with each step.

Leona jumped out of the way of the bag as it landed and glared at her sister.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" She asked, frowning. Lily shrugged.

"It was an accident," she explained.

"Sure," Leona said, shaking her head.

"Alright, girls, let's get going, shall we? You don't want to miss the train," their mum said. They both grabbed their luggage and ran out to the car.

The drive to King's Cross was fairly short, but it seemed to take hours for Leona and her sister. When they finally arrived, they hugged their parents quickly and ran to Platform 9 ¾ , running straight through the wall without hesitation.

They smiled at each other when they got through and went to look for their friends.

"Leona! Lily!" They turned to see Jareth running up to them, smiling brightly. He tackled Leona in a bear hug.

"Hey, Jare," Leona said, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you so much," Jareth said. He let go and went over to Lily, hugging her quickly.

"Hey, Lils," he said with a smile. She smiled back.

"Hey, Jareth. How was your summer?"

"Yeah, Jareth... how was your summer with Sirius?" Leona asked, smirking. Jareth rolled his eyes.

"Fine," he said. Leona could tell there was something wrong, and gave him a look. He shrugged. "Anyway. How about you two? Anything interesting?"

"No, unless you call being taunted and teased by Petunia 24 hours a day interesting," Lily said. Leona nodded.

"It was pretty boring. Uneventful," she said. Jareth nodded.

"Well, hello there, Lily." James swaggered up to the three of them, smiling.

"Shove off, Potter," Lily said, glaring at him.

"Come on, Lils, I've missed you," James said, smiling still. Lily rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going to find Marlene," she said, walking away.

"I'm going back to Sirius," James said to Jareth. Jareth nodded, and James left.

"So, Jareth. Are you going to tell me what's going on?" Leona asked, folding her arms. Jareth sighed.

"Sirius and I... We kind of, uh... got into a fight," Jareth said, shrugging. "Well, we argued a lot, but we got into a major fight about two weeks ago. It, uh, didn't end well."

"Oh, Jare... I'm sorry. Are you two still together?"

Jareth shrugged again. "I don't even know. I think so," he said. Leona nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, I'm fine," Jareth said quickly. "Ah, anyway... Have you talked to Remus?"

"Not today," she said. "I got a letter from him about a week ago."

"Did you stay in touch all summer?"

"Yeah," she said, smiling. "It's nice. Things are going well."

"I'm glad to hear it," Jareth said.

"As am I." They both turned to see Remus smiling and walking up to them.

"Remus!" Leona yelled and jumped onto him. He laugh, staggering, and hugged her back.

"It's good to see you too, Leo!" Remus said laughing. The two teens stood back up and hugged. Not being thrown to the ground this time.

"If you two lovebirds are done, I would like to get to our special little compartment!" James snickered with a smirk on his face. He had walked back moments earlier, as Lily had most likely yelled at him to leave her alone, and possibly thrown a simple jinx as well.

"Fine, fine! Let's go, oh, do you know if Sirius is already there?" Leona asked Remus tilting her head a little in curiosity.

"Yeah, I saw him a were minutes ago, but he left," Remus shrugged. "I told him I was coming over here to see you two and he just... ran. I guess he didn't want to deal with our shit." Remus winked at Leona, who laughed. She glanced over at Jareth, who had frowned and looked quite sick.

"Are you alright, Jare?" She asked.

"Fine," he said shortly. She gave him a look. "I'm going to go put my stuff on the train. See you there." Jareth ran off towards the train with his luggage. Right into another boy.