LOST STORY: Fayth and Azmaha

Start from the beginning

Dear Fayth and Azmaha,

If you are reading this that means I have passed already. I would like you to know that there are another couple of documents joined with this letter. One is an adoption letter and the other one is a check. Of 2,000,000 gold. The money is in the Bank of the Oak. It will be waiting for you there. Now for the adoption letter. The name is correct, for I have already checked. I do not think I have missed anything else. I really would appreciate it if you accepted my offer. And please DON'T THROW AWAY THE LETTER!

Even though I am dead, I can still contact you through the seals I gave you a while back now. I will talk to you as a spirit. So, I guess it's goodbye for now.

Love From

Gwyndalen

"And the letter ends..." finished Azmaha.

That's an interesting letter thought Fayth.

Mmmm, I know... connected Azmaha.

"How did you do that!" exclaimed Fayth.

I figured out how to use the seals that Miss Gwyndalen gave us explained Azmaha softly, using the seal.

Oh thought Fayth.

Now let's have a look at that adoption letter suggested Azmaha.

Alright then agreed Fayth.

Chapter 4

The Road to Take

The Journey to Make

The Key That They Shall Hold

The Treasure That Legend Has Not Yet Told

Azmaha grabbed the adoption letter to examine it. She brought her hand up to her mouth, gasped and dropped the adoption letter on the floor.

"What is it?" asked Fayth.

"Have a look at it yourself." said Azmaha, still rather shocked from what she saw.

"We're related!" exclaimed Fayth excitedly.

"I know, isn't it great!" agreed Azmaha.

It's the best thing ever! said Fayth, through the seal.

"Let's get ready" said Azmaha, after they decided to The Magic Camp as Gwyndalen has requested.

"What should we pack?" asked Fayth.

"Better start with the essentials." said Azmaha in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Makes sense," laughed Fayth, "so let's get to it!"

A few minutes later, they were all packed. They gathered all of their belongings and a few precious items. They practised their arts and waited for the carriage to arrive.

Chapter 5

"We're Here!"

Fayth and Azmaha sat in a rugged old carriage, bumping along an old, worn road. Fayth stared out the window with a bored expression. It was drizzling slightly and the girls were having raindrop races, they were just that bored.

"Are we there yet?" asked Azmaha with a bored expression.

"Unfortunately, no," sighed Fayth.

All of a sudden, the carriage stopped. It was so unexpected, Fayth and Azmaha almost fell off their seats.

"We're here!" exclaimed Azmaha.

"Finally" breathed Fayth, gladly stepping out of the carriage. The carriage door was opened by the driver. Once they had both stepped out of the carriage, the driver said professionally "We have arrived at Laila Adventure Camp." But Fayth was too relieved to notice the giant encampment in front of them. Once Azmaha had gotten all their baggage off the cart, she gasped in surprise.

"That's huge!"

"What is it?" asked Fayth.

"Can't you see it? It's so big you shouldn't miss it!" exclaimed Azmaha.

Finally Fayth looked up. "I see what you mean, it is huge!" agreed Fayth, realising what Azmaha meant.

"Let's go in!" shouted Azmaha excitedly.

They gathered their luggage and walked through the gate.

Where do we go thought Fayth.

No idea replied Azmaha.

Then, a warrior with long, black, curly hair in a ponytail came up to them.

"Are you Fayth and Azmaha?" she asked.

"Yes we are." answered Azmaha.

"What's your name?" asked Fayth.

"Lialaila." she replied.

"That's a lovely name." complimented Azmaha.

'Thank you." acknowledged Lialaila.

"I will take you to your tent. You are both OK in the same tent, right? If not, then I can show how to put up a..."

"No, it's perfectly fine, we're used to it." politely interrupted Azmaha

"OK. Well your tent's just here, so you still have some time to settle in. I'm advising you to not go over near the smoke, because that is where most of the unpleasant people are. My tent is just over there, so if you need anything, just come a'knocking," Lialaila chuckled quietly "Also, when the big bell rings, go over to the big space over that'a'way. Just follow the crowd of people. And, also, when you get there, find me and sit next to me. I will explain more then."

As she left, the girls headed into the tent and started unpacking. To their relief, there were already beds in the tent, as well as little trunks for clothes and valuables. They had a lot of time to relax, settle in and explore the camp a little. They made their way back to their tent and then the bell rang. They followed the huge rush of people, but they had no idea where they were going. They thought it had something to do with what Lialaila told them, so they followed her instructions and became a part of the crowd. Once they were at the dining area, through the crowd they found Lialaila. They went over to and sat down next to her.

"Hello again!" Lialaila said cheerfully.

"You said you wanted to explain something to us?" asked Fayth

"But first, we eat!" declared Lialaila hungrily, as she started grabbing food for her plate.

"Whoa!" exclaimed Azmaha, as she realised the food was suddenly there.

And they all of them started tucking in.