Shingetsu's Birthday present Part 1

Spoiler!

This is one of the parts of me, Shara, essentially torturing and brainwashing Shing's Yuri.

Shara is evil and scary and Gli tch doesn't like her much. Neither does dusk actually.

So, Happy Birthday Shing (RyuRan2200 ) from all four of us! And everyone else you haven't met yet :D

All good now :)

Yuri was preparing to head out and meet the other Yu's. They were going to have a duelling competition again, and he felt certain he was going to win.

There was a knock at his door.

"I'm not expecting anyone to meet me here..." He said, as he walked over to the door. But when Yuri opened it, no one was there. Feeling slightly weirded out now, he closed the door again, and picked up his duel disk. When he picked up his deck, there was another knock.

Holding his duel disk up on his arm, he slowly walked back to his door, and opened it once more. He poked his head out cautiously, and looked from side to side.

Once again, no one was there. However, when he went to close the door, his eyes caught sight of a card, laying flat on the ground.

Yuri walked over to it, and his door closed behind him. He looked to see what it was, and then bent down to pick up the card.

The card had a normal back to it, but the front was completely black. No name, picture, attributes, nothing. Normally blank cards were white.

That's when Yuri realised that his surroundings were wrong as well. The walls were black, and there was no windows. The roof and floor were the same. The only source of light he had was torches burning in holders along the walls, but they weren't giving off any smoke. He turned to look at where his door is.

Or at least, was.

This is definitely not Academia. He stood up again, with the card in one hand, and began walking down the hall.

"Hello? Is there anyone there?" He called out, hoping for an answer. There wasn't one. "What's going on?" He came to the end of the hall, and there was a wooden door, painted black with one of the old door knocker handles on it. It swung open easily. "Hello....?" Again, no answer.

This room was furnished with more than just torches, unlike the hall before. It had a free standing mirror, a couch, a table behind it, and a couple of things sitting on top of it. There was also another door like that of which he just walked through.

You're dreaming. That was his voice, but he didn't think the words. Somehow, he just suddenly knew that's what was happening. He walked a few steps inside, and the door closed behind him once more.

"Well, if I'm dreaming, that means I can wake up, right?" There was a cackle of laughter that resounded through the room after Yuri muttered this. He also saw a glimpse of movement out of the corner of his eye, and found himself looking in the mirror. His reflection was grinning at him maniacally.

"Hello Yuri!" His reflection said, all too happy about the prospect.

"What's going on?" Yuri asked his reflection.

"Ooh, wouldn't you like to know!" His reflection giggled back at him psychotically.

"Tell me what's happening! Why can't I wake up?" The real Yuri raised he duel disk unconsciously. The Mirror-Yuri just laughed even more.