George In Candyland

Start from the beginning

"Names George. Pink? I'm more pale re-" looking down, George saw that he looked as pink as a pack of bubble gum. "I guess no human can live in a candy world."

"Well anyways, here's a map of our world and some chocolate coins in case you need to buy anything."

"Thanks your highness. Anything else I need to know about this place?"

"Ah yes! Make sure you watch out for any thieves or Paulie Pie. He can be very crazy."

"Alright good to know, I'll be back with her very soon!"

Waddling out the door, George took a quick look at his map. "Let's see now, Licorice Lab sounds pretty suspicious, I might check there first."

"Hands up!!" Another familiar voice rang out. Turning around, George saw a fat Ringo with shiny red skin, like that of hard candy and his rings were ring pops. "Who do you think you are?"

"Everyone knows me, Ringo Ring-Pop! Best bandit in town! Now gimme everything you have!"

Not knowing what to do, George hid his bag of coins behind his back and said "I haven't got anything sorry. Go and rob someone else."

"You liar! I know you got coins! I can smell them!"

Not wanting any trouble, George used his swollen belly as a battering ram and knocked Ringo into the moat. "That should teach you to steal! Why don't you just get a job and make your own money?"

"Aw now I'm all wet! Maureen won't like this.. She saved up so much to buy me this new outfit."

"Wait.. Why are you suddenly not so confident?"

"Well I'm a bandit because I'm poor, I need to support two kids, three in a few months time and Maureen's job as a hairstylist won't make her a lot of coins. I had to resort to stealing, I know it's bad but it's a necessary evil."

"Well.. I can lend you a few coins, and I'm sure if you come along with me to save King John's family he'll cover you in gold!"

Feeling his spirits brighten, Ringo smiled as he got out of the water and hugged George. "You really think so?"

"Aw, I know so Ringo. Now let's get going! The faster we find her the happier John will be."

"Wait! I need to get these coins to Maureen first, just so she and the kids can have a real meal while in gone."

After lending the coins to the Candy Starkeys, George and Ringo set off on their adventure! "Alright if we keep going up this lane we should be able to make it to the Licorice Labs in no time."

"Do we have to? I'm sure we can find another way there."

"But they'll take way too long, this way is much quicker."

"But we'll be dangerously close to.. Paulie Pie. His shop is just around the corner and-"

But before Ringo could finish his sentence, George saw what looked like a trail of candied fruit. "Why would anyone leave all this behind?"

"Ooh more customers! And someone from out of town I see?" Looking up, George saw you guessed it, an obese Paul with an apron on. "I'm guessing you're Paulie Pie.

"That's right! And I take you both must be starving after walking for so long! Why don't you try some of my pies? They're on the house!"

"He doesn't seem like a bad guy." George told Ringo as he was offered a slice of blueberry pie.

"But his pies! Don't ea-"

But George already finished his slice. "Wow! That was good! It wasn't drugged or anything was it?"