◇Chapter 38◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

The door of the hospital room slowly opened, a brown-haired boy's head popping through the gap. The brown-haired boy that is known as Jungkook.

I was in the middle of having a casual conversation with Hoseok as Jungkook came through the door.

"Hobi! Jimin!" Jungkook chimed as he ran towards us to give up both a tight hug.

"...Kook, let me go... You're gonna strangle me to death." I insisted as I tried to pry off Jungkook's arms.

"Oh sorry." Jungkook laughed as he let go of us.

"How have you been Jungkookie?" Hoseok asked him.

"I've been good, Tae just got promoted so I'm super proud of him."

"How are the dance classes?" Hoseok questioned Jungkook,
"I'm sorry you had to teach my classes as well, it must be so tiring for you." He added.

Jungkook let out a quick laugh.
"It's fine Hobi, I get to know more of our students better, and don't worry, Jusang, Taemin and Jisoo help a lot as well."

"Ah really? Taemin came back already?"

Hoseok told me that they have other staff members that teach their classes besides Jusang and Jisoo, they're Taemin and Hoshi. But they were away at a dance school overseas, well Hoshi still is.

"That reminds me, I have to join one of the classes you run one day." I giggled.

"Yah Jiminie, you're so good already. You don't need classes!" Hoseok assured me, causing a light blush to fan across my face.

"Oh, Hobi-" Jungkook started but was cut off by the door.

A smiling Taeah and Misung came inside the room, Taeah holding a paper bag in her hand while Misung held a small bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Y'all~" Misung greeted.

We all gave them a greeting back.

"Oh Jungkookie, you're here too." Taeah smiled. Taeah always liked Jungkook a lot, in a brother way of course. I was told that she was so happy when Jungkook finally confessed to her brother. She wanted them to be together for so long.

They both shared a quick hug before Taeah held out the paper bag.

"Who wants cookies?~" Taeah sang.

"Oh, not right now-" I squeaked.

"Of course you do~" Taeah shoved a cookie into my mouth, as I started chewing I found out that the cookies were actually really good.

I let out a hum in approval as I ate the cookie.

"Oh! I want one! I want one!" Jungkook cheered.

Taeah handed Jungkook a cookie and he thanked her quickly before shoving it inside of his mouth.

Misung and Hoseok both took a cookie from Taeah calmly.

We all turned to the door as we heard it being opened.
Namjoon quietly entered, probably trying to not disturb the people inside.

"Namjoon-ah!" Hoseok beamed. Namjoon and Hoseok both gave each other a tight hug.

"I haven't seen you in a while Hobi," Namjoon said, his dimples showing as he talked.

"Namjoonie~," Jungkook sang as he gave him a tight side hug, Namjoon wrapping one of his arms around Jungkook.

Misung, Taeah and I just gave him a friendly wave.