◇Chapter 19◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

It had been three days since the incident with Hanwoo at my apartment. Thankfully my face didn't bruise too much, which was surprising because Hanwoo hit me twice. Jin, Tae, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin asked what happened, I just said I was attacked by a couple of thugs on my way home from work and that they didn't steal anything because I ran off. I was thankful that they didn't question it any further.

I haven't seen Hoseok since the day at the beach. I hope he was okay.

SLAM

The door busted open. Speak of the devil.

"Hey Hoseok-"

Hoseok grabbed me by the arm, dragging me away from Namjoon, who I was having a conversation with, and out of the bangtan room.

He dragged me to a small dance studio, closed the door and violently let go of my hand.

Now that I looked at him his face held an angered expression.

"Hoseokie, what's wro-"

"Shut the fuck up." Hoseok glared.

I've never seen Hoseok like this, especially towards me.

I was kinda scared.

"Why?..." I mumbled.

"You fucking know why!" Hoseok snapped at me.

"What?" I looked at him with utter confusion.

"You FUCKING hurt my boyfriend!!" He yelled.

"W-what?! No I didn't!!" I retorted.

"Yes you did!! He came to me and showed me what you did to him. He had fucking bruises on his wrists and right side of his stomach!!" He yelled back.

"Well I have a fucking bruise on the side of my fucking face because of that bastard!!!" I shouted.

"That's because he was defending himself from you!!"

"NO!! He fucking attacked me first-"

I was cut off my a fist on my left cheek, where my bruise is so it hurt more. I looked down at the ground.

"LIES!!!" I heard Hoseok yell.

I felt something drip down my cheek. I lifted my hand to feel something wet on my cheek. I brought that hand in front of my eyes to see a red substance. I looked at Hoseok's hand. The ring on one of his fingers had a slight speck of blood on it.

I looked back up at Hoseok's face. He was fuming.

He turned to walk out the door so before he could I quickly wrapped my arms around his torso.

He stood still and tensed.

"Please... Don't leave..." I could feel tears in my eyes that were threatening to escape.

"You're the only thing I have..." I whispered.

We stood there for a few seconds. My arms wrapped around Hoseok as he stood in place.

Suddenly I felt his hands pry off my ones. Once he was out of my grip he walks out the door and slammed it shut. Not looking back.

I just stood and watched. When he had left I collapsed to the dance studio floor as tears spilled out of my eyes.

-
HOSEOK POV

I sighed as I stood outside the BigHit building, the cool air hitting my face and going through my hair. Calming me down.

Suddenly the actions that I just did came back to me. Guilt flooded my system as I remembered how I punched Jimin.

I was just mad at Jimin for lying that he hurt my boyfriend, so he deserved it. That would help me getting over my feelings for him.

The thing is that I'm starting to actually like Hanwoo now, so hopefully one day I'll stop liking Jimin. Which is a good thing, I guess.

I sigh out loud. Thinking I should probably leave now.

I call Hanwoo to pick me up from the BigHit building.

I hope this all works out.

----

A/N:

Welp. Here's Jihope fight for ya.