◇Chapter 21◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

Jusang walked into the Bangtan room with a gruff. She slumped down on the couch and tossed her phone next to her.

"Nothing?" I asked her, holding two warm teas in both my hands while I made my way to sit down next to her and give her some tea.

"Nothing." She groaned in annoyance as she took with tea with a mumbled 'thank you'.

We've been looking for Hoseok for two weeks now. He isn't picking up our calls and we can't find him. Jusang has been to his place many times and couldn't get the door to open. Even if Hoseok was in his apartment he was ignoring us. Jusang used to know where a spare key for Hoseok's apartment was located, but it seems like he had hid it from us.

"Was he at his apartment?" I asked.

"He wasn't there when I went... I dont think so anyway... I couldn't hear the faint footsteps that I would normally hear from Hoseok walking around inside."

"Dance studio?"

"I checked there this morning."

"Maybe he's there now?"

"Could be..." Jusang trailed off.
"Well there's only one way to fun out!" She said as she stood, set down her empty mug on the coffee table and ran to her car. I quickly gulped the remains of my tea before following her.

We drove to the studio as fast as we could. Well while also obeying all the road rules and staying in the speed limit of course.

Once we arrived I jumped out of the car and jogged inside, hoping to catch Hoseok.

I heard music coming from one of the dance rooms, I peeked my head in as quietly as I could, in case it was one of the dance classes.

In the dance studio, dancing to a very loud based song, was Hoseok.

I gasped but covered my mouth to keep quiet.

I heard footsteps behind me so I turned and saw Jusang jogging down the hallway, trying to catch up. I lifted a finger over my lips to silently tell her to be quiet. She nodded as she pursed her lips together, trying to not make a sound.

I silently opened the door a bit wider so Jusang could see.

Hoseok's dance was incredible, it was so powerful and it looks like he put so much emotion, time and effort into it.

"I haven't seen this choreography before... It must be new." Jusang whispered to herself.

We stood in silence watching Hoseok dance. We've stood here for a while now, trying not to disturb Hoseok. We were up to his third song.

"Wahh... He's so good..." I gushed in amazement.

"Yeah I know..." Jusang mumbled.

Now that I think about it Hoseok doesn't look in shape.
His skin is pale, not like the slightly tanned skin he had before. His eyes had dark, prominent eye bags under them. His movements are becoming weaker and he's shaking.

"Hey Jusang," I whispered. She hummed to show that she was listening.
"Hoseok doesn't look so well, he's been dancing to three songs in a row without a drink break or a rest." I worried.

"Yeah, your right. After he finishes this we'll get him to go home and rest."

But just like that Hoseok fell to the floor.

Jusang and I both turned to Hoseok in sync, alarmed.
We ran over to him and checked if he was okay.

Hoseok had fainted and was breathing in short, sharp breaths.
I put two fingers on the skin near the bottom of his right ear to feel a pulse.
My eyes widened when I felt Hoseok's heart skip a beat.

"H-his heart just skipped a beat!!" I stammered.

"We have to get him to the hospital! Quick pick him up and bring him to the car!" Jusang said.

I picked Hoseok up, one arm under his neck and the other one under his knees.

We drove to the hospital. I sat down in the back seat, Hoseok's head layed down on my lap.

When we arrived to hospital I jumped out with Hoseok in my arms and brought him to the front desk. The desk lady imedienly requested nurses down to get Hoseok.

Once they came they put Hoseok on a stretcher and told me to wait in in the lobby when I tried to go after them.

Jusang came in after an looked around for me, once an saw me she walked over, worried for her brother's condition.

We sat in silence before a doctor walked into the room.

"Jung Hoseok?"

Me and Jusang stood and walked over to the doctor.

"I'm Doctor Hyu. Pleasure to meet you." He bowed down respectively.

"I'm Park Jimin, Hoseok's friend..." I said with a slight bow and shook Dr Hyu's hand.

"Jung Jusang. Hoseok's sister."Jusang smiled softly, shaking the doctor's hand with both hands.

"Well I'm here to tell you that Hoseok is now in a stable state, so he'll be okay."

Me and Jusang both sighed in relief.

"Right now he's still unconscious. The reason that he fainted was because of not eating for about five days, he overworked himself and just overall exhaustion." Dr Hyu explained to us.
"When Hoseok is discharged, he would need someone to stay with him. To make sure he eats proper meals, gets enough sleep and make sure he doesn't go and overwork himself again."

"I'll look after him." Jusang smiled softly to the doctor.

"Okay, tomorrow he'll be released, so come and pick him up then." Dr Hyu smiled back.

We nodded and left the hospital.

When we arrived at my apartment building I opened the door of Jusang's car and hopped out.

"Hey Jimin." Jusang called out with the passenger seat window down.

I turned over to her and hummed.

"Don't worry about your boyfriend, I'll take care of him for you." She winked.

"YAH!" I huffed and walked away from Jusang's car, where I could hear laughter coming from.

I hope Hoseokie will be okay...

----

A/N:

Not much happened in this chapter...