◇Chapter 11◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

Hoseok and I sat in silence.

A comfortable silence.

My head on his shoulder, ice creams in hand and other hand intertwined with the other's. We watched as people walked in and out of the ice cream shop.

What we were doing is what friends do, according to Hoseok.

I thought otherwise.

I haven't seen him a lot because of his competitions, so right now I'm enjoying his company.

Suddenly I see a familiar face walk in, well two.
It was Jungkook and Taehyung. They spotted us right away and walked over to us with smiles.

Taehyung sat in the middle of Hoseok and I, forcing me to sit in the empty space next to Jungkook.

Jungkook and I greeted each other, he was smiling politely. His smile faltured when Taehyung shouted with his iconic box smile, "Hobi~" Jungkook had a quick change in attatude. With an 'Aish...' forced out of his mouth lowly, he faced away from us with his arms crossed. I didn't understand why until I looked over at the scene he was trying to avoid.

Hoseok and Taehyung both had their arms around each other and were laughing wildly. Obviously enjoying the other's presence.

This happened every time I had some time just with Hoseok. Every time we would be having a good time alone Taehyung had to come along and ruin it by taking him away from me.
Not physically, but he certainly made sure Hoseok's attention was on him.

I hated it.

I'm sure Jungkook hates it too, since he always had a spiteful reaction to the two being together like this.

I don't know if Taehyung and Jungkook are a thing or not but Jungkook certainly acts like they are. Being the protective and jealous boyfriend towards Tae.

As I looked at the two in front of me, I could feel jealousy in the pit of my stomach. I shouldn't be jealous, Hoseok isn't mine. So why should I care?

For the rest of the day the four of us had together, I tried to ignore the feeling, even though I definitely knew it was there.

-
A DAY LATER

I was at the park with Taehyung and Hoseok, just talking as we can walked down the path.

The conversation I was having with Hoseok was about dance, and about how hard Hoseok has been practicing for competitions.

"Hoseok, I bet you wou-"

"Hobi did I tell you about the new drama I'm in?" Taehyung suddenly joined the conversation.

"Yes you did-" I tried answering for Hoseok.

"Well I got the lead role in the drama." Taehyung continued, as if I didn't say anything.

I didn't want to interrupt their important conversation so I just stayed quiet.

We found a nice spot to sit, to watch the sunset.

"Hey Hoseok-" I started trying to have a conversation with him.

"Hobi let's go to the playground!" Taehyung interrupted pulling on Hoseok's arm.

"Okay Tae, calm down." Hoseok laughed and he stood up to follow Taehyung.

I sat at the bench not sure if I should join them, they didn't invite me so I didnt get up.

As I watched them play around, it looked like they didn't even know I was here.

They were walking towards me but then Tae started pulling on Hoseok's arm and they went a different direction.