◇Chapter 35◇

-
JIN'S POV

"Order 49?" I called out, holding two coffees in my hands.

A middle-aged woman walked put o the counter, took the drinks and thanked me as she left.

"Welcome to Kim's cafe. What would you like to order?" I asked absentmindedly yo the next person in line, already tired from work today.

"I would like to take my wonderful, handsome fiance out on a little date."

My head shot up at the voice of my lover.

"Joonie, what are you doing here?" I sighed at him.

"As I said, taking you out on a date, now let's go." He chuckled.

"Okay, wait a second. I'll just have to go tell Taeah I'm leaving."
I walked towards Taeah, who was making a tea for a customer and tapped her shoulder.

"Hmm?" Taeah asked.

"I'm going to go out on a date with Namjoon now, and probably won't be coming back today. Remember to lock up properly tonight." I informed her.

"Okay, I think that Mingyu and Dahyun are taking the last shifts today so I'll remind them to lock up." Taeah nodded.

"Good, see you tomorrow." I waved as I took off my apron and work hat. I changed out of my work uniform into a large baby blue hoodie and jeans.

"Let's go Joonie." I smiled as I linked arms with him to our car.
"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Secret." Namjoon winked before fixing his eyes back to the road.
I let out a huff of fake annoyance and turned to the window with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Hey, stop pouting. It's too cute." Namjoon chuckled as he reached out a hand to put on mine.

I gave in and unwrapped my arms to lace our fingers together for the rest of the car ride.

-
"We're here Jinnie." Namjoon slowly shook me awake. I blinked a couple of times before nodding and climbing out of the car.

Namjoon picked up somethings from the boot of the car and put them under his right arm while he reached out his hand to take mine and lead me somewhere.

Once Namjoon stopped walking I looked around, we were on the top of a small hill, with trees surrounding us. There was a clearing in the trees right in front of us, there was a field of different types of probable wildflowers and in the distance, you could see the mountain range.

"Wow... This view is amazing, but it feels very familiar..." I trailed off.

"Its good you kind of remember," Namjoon let out a small laugh, I shot him a confused look. "I'll tell you after. Now help me."

I helped Namjoon set down a blanket onto the grass slightly under the shade of the tree. I took out food from the basket Namjoon brought with us.
It was little containers that had different foods inside.

It seems like we are having a picnic.

"Care to tell me why we're here and why it feels so familiar?" I asked him as we both sat cross-legged facing the view. I held his right hand while he held my left.

"Well..." Namjoon started, he turned to me and lifted both of our hands up to his face. He softly kissed the back of my hand. His lips lingered there until he brought both of our hands back down and shot me one of his adorable, dimpled smiles.
"This is the exact place where I confessed to you, where we had our first kiss and where I asked you to become my boyfriend."

The memories of the moments he just named popped into my head. I sent him a sweet smile and leaned forward to give him a quick kiss.

"Okay, stop the sappy stuff, let's eat."

Namjoon laughed at my comment as I started to open the food containers.

"You gotta admit, it's romantic though," Namjoon said from behind me.

I let out a fake scoff of disagreement but he was right.
"Yeah..." I gave in.

We sat around the food. He packed many things. There was a container that had rice and peas in the shape of what I think was a heart. There were two colourful containers filled with different fruits and another with a salad. There were little bowls for the chicken, beef and pork. There were even little slices of cakes. Alongside with all the food was a few cans of beer.

"You did this all yourself?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Most of it..." He chuckled, "Yoongi and Taeah helped with some of it."

I gave him a teasing smile before we started to eat up the food.

Once we finished we both sat together while holding a conversation. While Namjoon was talking I looked down at our hands, they were held together. My engagement ring sparkled in the sunlight. I looked between my diamond rose ting and the golden band around Namjoon's finger.

I shuffled around, changing my position so that my head was laying on Namjoon's lap. He looked down to give me a sweet smile. I slowly closed my eyes and let out a relaxing sigh. I took in the warmth of the little streaks of sunlight that peeped through the leaves of the tree above us.

I felt Namjoon turn his body around to grab something before I heard the ruffle of pages. I didn't need to open my eyes to know what Namjoon was doing, all I had to do was listen.

I heard Namjoon hum some notes before scribbling something down. It wasn't the best singing but it was enough to make me feel mentally and physically relaxed.

"Joonie..." I opened my eyes to look up at him.

He held his notebook down so he could see my face.

"Yeah?"

"Hoseok keeps asking me when our wedding is." I chuckled.

"Did you tell him?" Namjoon questioned.

"No, I told him I'll tell him the date once we plan everything out."

"Okay..." Namjoon went back to writing what probably was lyrics for a new song. We were planning to have the wedding in a few weeks, we just needed t to finalise out plans.

I closed my eyes again.

I'm so glad I met Namjoon...

"Joonie, I love you." I looked up at him.

Namjoon set his notebook down and looked at me with a confused expression.

"I love you too?" He replied.

"Yah!" I smacked his chest with the back of my palm.
"Why do you sound so unsure!"

"I'm kidding Jinne~ I love you~" He leaned in and gave me small kissed all over my face.

"Yahhh" I whined while trying to push his face away, but putting no effort into it and hoping he'd keep giving me sweet kisses.

----

A/N:

Namjin. Are. My. Parents.

 Parents