◇Chapter 24◇

-
JIMIN'S POV 

Hoseok is feeling much better, since the break up. It was the last day I was spending at Hoseok's place so I was packing away my belongings that were in Hoseok's spare room. The room that I didn't sleep in at all for the whole week, I always slept in Hoseok's room. That was only because Hoseok wanted me to stay with him and comfort him.

"Okay Hoseok! We're leaving now!" I yelled out, standing at the doors with my bag putting on my shoes.

"Coming!" Hoseok screeched back running down his hallway.
Once he quickly slipped on his sandals we left to go to Kim's cafe.

"Hey Hoseok! Jimin! Over here!" We heard Jisoo call us over to the large group that way taking up the whole corner of the cafe. The group that took up the corner of the cafe consisted of Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Misung, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jisoo. Jusang was still in America with her sister.

We both walked over to them, I put my bag down next to the table.

"Hobi~ are you okay? How are you?" Jin smiled widely while hugging Hoseok.

"I'm good, thank you." Hoseok smiled back.

We both greeted everyone and took a seat. Well everyone but Yoongi. He was sat next to Misung looking down at his phone and now and then glancing up at Hoseok.

Hoseok and I ordered our drinks and joined into the conversations that were happening at the table.

"Hey Jimin, nice hoodie." Misung complimented.

"Yeah where did you get it from? It looks like the one Hoseok always wears." Jin added.

"Ah. This hoodie isn't mine. It is Hoseok's." I smiled timidly, I forgot that I was wearing it. It was so comfortable.

"Wow really? Hoseok normally doesn't let other people wear his clothes." Taehyung joined into the conversation.

"Well... I'm special I guess." I laughed awkwardly.

"Special"?! Why would I say that? 

"Yeah, you're special alright." Taehyung said.

"Yep, Hoseok treats you differently from all his other friends." Misung suggested.
"Just the way he looks at you is different from what normal friends would do."

"Well I guess we are really good friends..." I said, unsure of where this conversation was going.

"Jiminie, I know you know that your relationship with Hoseok is more than that." Jin suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Really close friends?" I laughed, brushing off what Jin just suggested

Misung sighs.
"Wow, you're hopeless..."

"I know right?" Jin silks with Misung.

I looked at the two, confused, then to Taehyung who just shrugged with a wink. Which I raised an eyebrow too.

-
NOBODY'S POV 

Yoongi stood up from his seat and made his way around all the other people to get to one person.

Hoseok.

Yoongi grabbed the sleeve of Hoseok's jumper and brought him to a quieter spot, away from the big group of friends.

"Hope, I'm sorry..." Yoongi said, quietly.
"I apologise for calling you all those things, you just frustrate me sometimes," He chuckled lowly at himself.
"I'm sorry Hope-"

Before Yoongi could finish Hoseok pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay Yoongs." Hoseok smiled as he pulled back.
"I should have listened, and trusted you anyway. I should have believed you, my best friend, instead of a guy that I just started dating not long ago."

They both pulled each other back into a reassuring hug, both glad that they were back on good terms again.

When they went back to the group Yoongi sat next to his girlfriend to talk about the new album while Hoseok went to sit next to his Jiminie.

"Jiminie~" Hoseok cooed, putting his arm around Jimin's shoulder and nuzzling his head into Jimin's hair.
This causing a few aww's from the people in front of them and a embarrassed, red faced Jimin.

Misung and Yoongi took a halt in their conversation to take a sip of their drinks. During that time Yoongi looked over at the two boys messing around with each other.

He let out a sigh of relief. He was glad that Hoseok chose someone like Jimin to be in love with. Yoongi trusted Jimin and it looked like he and Hoseok got along with each other well. A small smile appeared across his face while watching the two.

"They're really cute together, aren't they Yoongles?" Misung giggled as she looked over at the two bickering boys.

Yoongi chuckled at the nickname his girlfriend have him before replying,
"Yeah... yeah they are."

----

A/N:

Short chapterrrr

Wow. I didn't realise this book has 1.05K reads. What the fuck lolol

Anyway thanks peoples.