◇Chapter 22◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

As I was leaving the library after my shift when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I fished it out of my pocket and read the message that was sent by Jusang.

Jusang-ie☄:
Hey Jiminnn

Come see your boyfriend~

Do you have any work tomorrow??

No I don't have any work for another week.

I'm taking a break.

And he's not my boyfriend.

Jusang-ie☄:
Ok cool.

Go home and get some spare clothes for a week then.

What??

Why?

Jusang-ie☄:
You're gonna be stayin at Hoseok's place for a week to look after him.

Cause I'm going to America to visit my sister Jiwoo.

Here's Hoseok's address:
[Insert address here]

K bye

I put my phone back into my pocket when the bus arrived at the bus stop.
I went home and got some random clothes from my closet and stuffed then into a bag. Hoping they will last me a week.

I left my apartment again and got on a bus then went to Hoseok's apartment area.

Once I went to the apartment Jusang sent me the a dress to I knocked on the door, I hoped that a random stranger wouldn't open the door.

I heard a click from the other side and the door swung open.

"Hey~" Jusang sang and engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey." I smiled at the warm welcome and pat her back.

I followed her inside Hoseok's apartment.

His apartment was bigger, much more spacious than mine, and had a very modern design. It was very clean.

"Wow. Hoseok's apartment is so clean." I complemented.

"Well it wasn't clean before I came here." Jusang laughed.

I laughed along with her.

"So while I'm gone you have to make him eat meals and make sure he sleeps enough. Jungkook is going to teach his dance classes because I already told his students what happened to him so you don't have to worry about that." I nodded along to Jusang explaining what I have to do.

Jusang went into a room and came out with a bag of her belongings.

"Okay, well I'll be off now. Take care of Hoseok."

"I hope you have a good time seeing your sister, bye." I said as I waved her out of the apartment. And she smiled as she waved back.

I closed and locked the front door when she was out of sight.

I put my belongings into the spare room that Jusang came out of.

I walked down a long hall and knocked on the door at the end on of the modern hallway.

"Come in."

I slowly opened the door, Hoseok was in his queen sized bed watching something on the TV in his room. He looked much better and healthier than yesterday.

"Hoseokie~" I called as I ran over to the bed, jumped onto him and hugged him tightly.

"Eh? Jiminie?" Hoseok questioned looking down at me, but hugged me back anyway.
"Where's Jusang?"

"She's going to America to see your sister, eh... Jihoo?"

"Jiwoo." Hoseok corrected with a chuckle. I awkwardly laughed back in embarrassment.

"Hey I'm going to go clean up." I stated getting off of the bed. Hoseok nodded and told me that there was a bathroom in the spare room.

I left his bedroom to go to the spare one to have a quick shower.
After the shower I wore my oversized powder pink shirt which had "나는 귀여운 정의입니다." ( A/N: The shirt says "I am the definition of cute." | according to Google translate lmao.) Written on the front in small, white font along with white sweatpants.

I jogged back to Hoseok's room and jumped back onto the bed.
Hoseok was watching a movie I couldn't recognise.

"Here Jiminie, get under the covers it's cold." Hoseok said lifting up the blanket beside him.
I hopped inside and sat next to Hoseok.

While watching the movie, I kept inching closer to Hoseok. Until I was right by his side snuggling into him because he was warm.

Half way into the movie I became bored and turned over to look at Hoseok. The blue light from the TV shined onto Hoseok's handsome face.
I was flabbergasted at this human's beauty, and I wished that he would love me the same way that I love him...

While I was lost in my own world, staring at Hoseok, I didn't notice that he stopped watching the movie and had turned onto his side to stare back at me, he was staring right back into my eyes. I was slapped back into reality when Hoseok's hand carefully made it's way to my cheek and started caressing it slowly and softly. My cheeks imedietly  heated up at the contact.

"Did I do this?..." Hoseok whispered, as his fingers followed the line of the small scar under my eye left from when Hoseok punched me. My face flushed a darker shade of red at Hoseok's caring yet careful actions.

I let out a barely audible 'yes' and looked away from Hoseok's entriging eyes, not moving my face though because I liked the feeling of Hoseok's hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's ok-"

"I should of listened to you... Hanwoo was the one lying not you." Hoseok sighed. I could see the guilt in Hoseok's eyes as he looked at the scar.

"How do you know? How do you know that Hanwoo was lying to you?" I asked him.

"He said it to me. He said it to me when he called be gullible in an argument we had, the argument that lead up to him breaking up with me." He sighed.
"I'm so sorry..."

Hoseok pulled me into a hug. Hoseok held me delicately, like I would shatter into a million pieces in his arms if he held me too tight. The comforting feeling of his arms wrapped around my figure made me feel safe and secure, and the action from Hoseok was enough to pull me into a deep sleep.

----

A/N:

Idk what to say lol