◇Chapter 18◇

-
JIMIN'S POV
THREE WEEKS LATER

"Jin, can I please have-"

"JIMIN~" I was cut off while trying to make an order.

I looked to find the owner of the voice. It was Hoseok with his boyfriend Hanwoo with him, their hands intertwined.

It pained me to see the sight but I just put up a fake smile, trying not to show the pain I was feeling.

"Hey Hoseok. What's up? What are you doing here?"

"We came here to get a coffee to go, but now that your here we should go to the beach together. You, me and Hanwoo." Hoseok smiled at me.

"Uh..." I looked over at Hanwoo, his face changed from a calm one to a glare. I looked away and back at Hoseok. I thought about the offer.
"Sure, I don't see why not." I smiled back, ignoring the glare aimed at me by his Hoseok's boyfriend.

"Cool! Hey Jin! Can I get my and Jimin's usual and a Caffè Americano for Hanwoo. To go."

Jin nodded and went behind the counter to make our drinks.

Hoseok sat down at the booth I was at, and pulled Hanwoo by the arm to sit with him.

"So Hoseok, what have you been up to?" I asked.

"You know, the usual. Well with the occasional date with my wonderful boyfriend." Hoseok pecked Hanwoo on the cheek.

I laughed, awkwardly. Wanting to leave but not being able too.

Jin came back with our drinks in his hands. He handed them to us and waved at us as we left the cafe.

We hopped onto a bus that went to the beach. When we arrived we were greeted by the smell of the sea and the ocean breeze.

Hoseok smiled widely and quickly took his shoes off to run off onto the sand, towards the water.
I laughed as I did the same and ran after him.

As I ran I felt the sand between my toes, I didn't like the feeling of it. In fact I hated it. I didn't like going to the beach. The sand would go everywhere, even when you get home, and there was normally way too many people for me to handle. But I came here for Hoseok, I came to spend time with Hoseokie. Even though his boyfriend was here with us.

I finally caught up to Hoseok. When he finally touched the water he shrieked.

"Ah! Cold!" And quickly ran out onto the sand again.

I laughed at his reaction and Hoseok gave me a hit on the shoulder for my reaction.

I laughed off the hit and have him one in return, which made him laugh with me and put an arm around my shoulders. I looked at him with admiration, his laugh was the most wonderful thing I've ever heard in the universe. I watched as he turned to look at me, still laughing. The sun made his flawless features stand out more, it made him look more stunning and raidient than he already was.

His eyes traveled up to meet mine, he had stopped laughing and held a smile on his face. I looked into his eyes with all the love I could muster into one gaze. I hoped he could see the love in my eyes and be aware of my feelings for him.

Hoseok imedientlly unwrapped his arms when we heard someone clearing their thought from behind us.

I peeked over at Hanwoo, he looked at me with a angered expression. Lol he was going to lash out at me at any second.

The rest of the day went smoothly, well besides all the dirty looks Hanwoo was giving me that I tried to ignore.

Once we were done at the beach, Hoseok dropped me off home with Hanwoo's car.

-
THE NEXT MORNING

KNOCK KNOCK

I woke up to knocking at my front door. Well more like slamming.

I got up and slowly walked to the door. The banging getting louder every time whoever it was knocked.

"I'm coming! Im coming! Jesus..."

I sighed as I opened the door.

"What do you want-"

Before I could finish and see the person, a fist collided with my face. Causing me to stumble back.

My hand went up to my cheek as I looked up at the person. It was Hanwoo.

"What the hell was that for!?" I yelled angered yet confused.

"That's for taking my fucking boyfriend away from me!" Hanwoo yelled back.

"I didn't do shit-" before I could finish my sentence I was cut off my a punch in the stomach. I fell back onto the floor.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch! Yesterday was supposed to be mine and Hoseok's amazing date at the beach together but you came along and ruined it all!!!" He snapped at me. Lifting his leg to kick me.

I caught his leg before it could hit me and pushed it back, making Hanwoo stumble backwards. Giving me time to get up.

"I didn't do anything! What the hell at you talking about!?" I shouted at him.

"Fuck you!!" Hanwoo replied kneeling me in the stomach. I doubled over in pain holding my torso. He took this moment to punch me in the face again. My head turned to the side from the impact and my lip started bleeding. I groaned in pain.

He jumped at me expecting to make me fall but instead I caught his wrists.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I shouted at him holding his wrists tightly, they were probably going to bruise.

"SHUT UP!!!" He ripped his hands from my grip and threw a punch at my side. I moved and uppercut his jaw. He tumbled back. He started at me with such rage in his eyes.

I grabbed his jacket and threw him over to the side of my bookshelf. The impact should leave him a bruise on the side of his torso.

He stood weakly and lifted up his shirt to see his side bruising. As he looked down at it a wicked smile creeped into his face.

I started at him confused.
What the hell is wrong with him. He's insane and belongs in a fucking mental hospital.

I let my guard down and Hanwoo took the opportunity. He kicked me in the shin, hard. I collapsed onto the floor and hissed in pain as I held onto my shin.

Hanwoo looked down at me with a grin and started laughing.

I shot him a confused look and he just kept laughing and ended up leaving my apartment, swaying from side to side like he was drunk, holding the side of his torso that was bruising with his hand.

I sat on the floor stunned yet confused.

When I stood pain shot through my stomach. I closed my front door and went to my bathroom.

As I looked at myself in the mirror I sighed at the damage my face took from Hanwoo's assault.

The left side of my face was swollen and bruised and by lip had been busted open since there was blood coming out of it. I lifted up my pajama shirt to she bruises from where he had punched me and my shin was red.

I groaned, not knowing what to tell everyone when they ask about what happened

I decided that I would just work it out then and leave the topic for now. I just wanted to sleep. I washed my face and got some ice for my swollen cheek then flopped onto my bed still tired even after this morning's events. Thank God I don't have any shifts at the library today, I don't think I can do anything else right now.

----

A/N:

Oh look two updates in one day lolol