◇Chapter 26◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

I sipped on my juice box as I sat on a bench at the train station.
Next to me was Hoseok, he was scrolling through his phone with his left hand while I held his right.

I told him I was cold so he held my hand.

I wasn't cold, not at all. Even though it was winter, my long-sleeved top and scarf were warm enough. I just wanted to hold his hand.

I liked the feeling of our hands intertwined. It sent butterflies to my stomach. It gave me a warm feeling in my chest.

I guess this is what it's like to love someone...

It's painful. But the pain is worth it.

Hoseok is worth it.

"Train 707 to Busan will be arriving soon. Please wait behind the yellow line as the train arrives." I heard the intercom say.

Hoseok stood up and tugged me with him. I stood but pulled Hoseok to the bin to chuck out my juice box first. Before going to stand near the tracks, behind the yellow line, with our hands still intertwined with one another's.

The train arrived and passed us at a really fast pace, blowing wind in our direction. The train started slowing down until it came to a complete stop.

We waited on the side to let people get out of the train. We walked in and started walking down the isles to find our seats.

We were on carriage 8 and had to go to carriage 2. So we passed through carriages by opening and closing the glass sliding doors that connect the carts. When Hoseok and I finally made it to our carriage I was surprised at the luxury of it.

The seats looked much more modern, spacious, clean and expensive than in the carts before. They had footrests and small screens in front of each seat. The people that were in this cart all looked rich. They wore expensive clothes like suits and some held glasses of wine in their hands.

"These are our seats," Hoseok said pointing to the seats next to us. He let me go in first so I could get the window view.

"Wah~ This carriage looks so expensive! How did you get these seats?" I gushed.

"Well I wasn't planning on getting them, I was going to get just economy class. But after I told my sister that we were going to visit them she insisted that we should travel in luxury." Hoseok mumbled. "I said that we'd be fine with the economy but she already booked these seats." He finished with a sigh.

That's right. We were going to visit Hoseok's sister Jiwoo while she was visiting Busan. I totally forgot.

I leaned back in my chair and looked out the window. The train was already moving but as I looked out I could tell it was getting faster.

I watched all the trees, buildings and mountains go past as I looked out. Every now and then I would focus on Hoseok's reflection in the window I was looking out from. He was on his phone but now he had fallen asleep, with his phone still in his hands, which were placed in his lap.

I turned over to look at him properly. I took out my phone to take a picture of the sleeping beauty. A strand of his red hair fell into his face before I could take the picture. I slowly reached my hand out to push the hair away from his face. When I did, it fell again. This time I didn't bother to move the strand again and took the picture, he looked even cuter with the hair falling on his face.

I giggled to myself while looking back at the picture before putting my phone back into my pocket.

For the rest of the ride, I looked at the scenery outside of the moving train. Well until my eyelids felt heavy, which caused me to eventually fall asleep.