◇Chapter 28◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

The screams and shrieks of other people filled my ears as I sat on the road, unable to move.

The truck driver has gotten out of the vehicle and ran towards Hoseok.

A people started coming over to Hoseok to see what all the commotion was about. 

I snapped my self back into reality and quickly stood. This caused me to yelp in pain and people turned to me. The pain coming from my foot. I ignored the pain and limped towards Hoseok as fast as I could.

People moved out of the way for me. Thr truck driver looked like he was already calling the ambulance.
I fell down next to Hoseok, tears spilled out of my eyes as I saw the damage Hoseok took.

Blood was spilling onto his face and nose, his leg definitely looked broken and his white sweatshirt was now red in some places because of blood.

"Hoseok!" I screamed, grabbing his shoulders and slightly shaking him. Getting his blood on my hands.
"Hoseok! Please! Wake up!" I yelled, hoping that he would open his beautiful eyes.
"Hoseok!!"

A middle-aged lady sat down on the other side of Hoseok.
He reached her hand out and put it under his ear.
"He still has a pulse, but it is very weak. When will the ambulance come?" She asked the truck driver, trying to stay calm.

"They said they'll be here really soon."

Right on cue ambulance sirens could be heard getting closer. An ambulance stopped right next to us. The paramedics quickly running out of the truck. They lifted Hoseok up into a stretcher and pulled him into the ambulance.

A paramedic came over to me and asked if I was okay, and I told him that I might have broken my ankle. He nodded and brought me into the same ambulance as Hoseok while we went to the hospital. For the whole ride, I looked at the state Hoseok was in. Tears were still falling down my face so I rubbed them away trying not to get Hoseok's blood that was on my hands onto my face.

When we arrived at the Hospital the smell of antibiotics and the hushed people made me feel nervous. Nurses and paramedics rushed to get Hoseok into a surgery room. While two other nursed aided me into another room, cleaned me up and took x-rays of my left foot.

They found out that it was in fact broken so they put my foot in a cast. After all that they led me back to the waiting room since I didn't need any more treatment at that moment.

I called the others, I told them to come to the Hospital as fast as they could, I didn't give them an explanation but they agreed to come immediately after I called them.

As I waited in the waiting room the gravity of the situation suddenly hit me.

Hoseok just got hit by a truck.

And it is my fault.

What would I do he doesn't make it?

What would I do if he dies?

Tears streamed out of my eyes and down my face at that thought. One after another. I tried to wipe them off but they just kept falling so I let them and started sobbing.

Even if he doesn't love me back,
I will always love him.

I don't want him to die.

Suddenly, through my tears, I saw two people ran through the Hospital doors, one with orangish blond hair and the other with black. It was Jin and Namjoon.

They spotted me and immediately ran to my side.

I was still sobbing so Jin pulled me into a comforting hug, and Namjoon rubbed my back.