◇Chapter 9◇

-

JIMIN POV

I was walking through the halls of the BigHit building, going to the dance studio.

Jin asked me to come here because he wants to spend more time with me. The only people I talk to besides Hoseok is Jin and Yoongi. We've become good friends.

After finding the door Jin told me to go to I opened the it and greeted Jin.
After that Jin resumed his talk with Namjoon.

Before I came here Jin told me that Yoongi won't be hanging out with us today because he is working on a song with his girlfriend.

I went and sat down next to Jin on the couch near the entrance of the studio.

I watched Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung in the middle of the dance studio near the mirrors.

Hoseok and Jungkook were both teaching Taehyung a choreography, well trying too.
I could hear Hoseok from here, he kept making these 'ba' sounds as he was teaching.

My lips curled up into a small smile while watching him.

He was adorable.

Tae kept doing the wrong move and Hoseok just laughed every time.

His laugh sounded so cheerful.

He looked so happy.

My smile dropped. A sudden wave of envy rushed through me.

I want his smile.

I want his laugh.

I want his happiness.

I envied Hoseok.

Hoseok's laugh was the only thing you could hear in the room, Jin and Namjoon left and Jungkook's and Taehyung's laugh wasn't as loud.

I wish Hoseok wasn't so happy all the time.

I wish he couldn't feel happiness.

I want to take his happiness away from him.

I slowly got up and made my way to the door. Making sure not to make any noise so no one would follow me.

It's not like anyone would notice though.

I took one last look at Hoseok, he was still laughing.

He was so bright.

Even the sun would be jealous of him.

I pulled up the hoodie over my head and walked out of the room.

After I found my way out, I crossed the road to go to the park across the road from the BigHit building.

I was just walking along the path, observing the people around me.

They were all laughing and having fun.

Kids were playing in the playgrounds.

Families were doing activities in the grassy areas and having things like picnics.

Also people my age were with their friends, hanging out or just doing random things.

They were all happy.

I wanted happiness.

I wish they all lacked it, and I was the only one that can experience it.

I wanted to take all these people's happiness away from them so they could envy me.

I found a bench where no one else was and went to sit on it.

When I thought about happiness, one thing came to my head.

Hoseok.

That's why I envy him the most.

I want to have his happiness so he can envy me instead.

I moved my gaze down to the dust underneath my feet, I didn't want to look at people who looked so happy when I couldn't be.

I could hear someone running down the path, they came to a stop right next to me.

I looked up to see Hoseok.
Of coarse.

Hoseok sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied.

"I know something's wrong, you look down." Hoseok pushed.

"I'm not going to tell you. Now fuck off." I cursed as I stood up to leave.

I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Even if you won't tell me, I'll help you." He said from behind me.

I tried prying his hands off me but he just hugged tighter.

He put his hands on my shoulders and spun me around so I faced him.

"Smile Jiminie~" He beamed.

I looked at Hoseok's mesmerizing features. But none of them would look this good if he didn't smile all the time.

His beautiful heart smile.

Whenever he smiles I just feel warm inside. It's a nice feeling.

Whenever he's happy. I am.

If I took away his happiness, he would never be happy and bright, and if he isn't happy I'm not either.

I felt a smile come across my face.

"See you're smiling now. I helped!" Hoseok said in a cheerful tone.

I just nodded and his smile became bigger.

My smile widened as well, to the point where my eyes were crescent shaped and nearly closed.

I was happy with Hoseok.

----

A/N:

G'day,

Sorry for this short chapter. I will make a long chapter next time. (hopefully)

Byee~