◇Chapter 14◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

We all hoped out of the car and stretched out our legs and arms from sitting on the car for so long.

We all walked towards the reception for the camp site and saw that the three girls already there waiting for us.

"Nice to finally see you guys." Jisoo laughed.
"Here's the map of the camp site. This area here is where we're going to camp." She said pointing to an area on the map.

"So let's go get our things from the cars and get moving." Taeah said, walking back to the cars.

After grabbing the thing we needed from the cars we set off down an pathway into the treea to go to our camping area.

The walk wasn't that far from the reception but the area they gave us to camp in was beautiful. It was a nice grassy area not to far away from the small wooden dock at the lake shore.

There was already a pile of wood, which we guessed was were we make our fire and four logs around it. We decided to make our tents around the camp fire.

Hoseok gave me his spare tent and sleeping bag, so I could start making my tent. After about two or three failed attempts I was able to make the tent.

The tents were made up in the order of me, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook, Yoongi and Misung, and the other three in the tent on my other side.
The people who had the largest tent was Jusang, Taeah and Jisoo.

"How the fuck did you manage to get a fucking Gucci tent?!" I heard Jungkook yell from the other side of the pile of wood.

"Gucci is life kook." Taehyung retorted in a serious manner as he turned around to face Jungkook.
"Plus they gave this to me for free." He added, laughing.

Jungkook sighed, but continued helping Taehyung make his Gucci tent anyway.

Once everyone has made their tents up, we all are then went to sleep because we were all tired from the long drive here.

-

I woke up to people talking outside of my tent. I assumed it was already day time so I made my way out of the tent. Everyone but Jungkook and Taehyung else was already up and eating breakfast. I trodded over to a log and sat down next to Hoseok.

"Good morning Jimin~" Chided Hoseok, who was already fully awake.

I grumbled a response back, still feeling very sleepy.

"Awe~ is my Jiminie still sleepy?" He cooed pinching my cheek.
I nodded lazily.
"Here." He put my head down on his shoulder. I hummed and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes after a bright flash. Once my eyes had focused again, I saw Taeah standing on the other side of the peices of wood holding a Polaroid camera. The film slowly came out of the camera and she started waving it around while smirking at us. She looked back down at the picture and screamed, "YAAAAA!!!"

She ran over to Jusang, Misung and Jisoo and started waving in in their faces. Jisoo snatched it off her so they could see it properly without Taeah waving it around.

"YAAAAA!!!" They all screamed in sync.

"Aish, what is wrong with them." Hoseok sighed, shaking his head.

"I should go get some food." I said to Hoseok, looking at him from his shoulder. He nodded so I got up and went to eat.

After I found something to eat I looked over Misung's shoulder to see the Polaroid picture they took of me and Hoseok.

I had my eyes closed and was leaning onto Hoseok's shoulder while he looked down at me. He looked down at me with what looked like a loving gaze.
My eyes widened. That can't be true. Hoseok doesn't love me, I'm just imagining things.