◇Chapter 29◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

Four months.

Four months since the accident.

For four whole months, Hoseok has been in a coma.

I sat in my chair next to Hoseok's hospital bed.
Hoseok's breathing was steady as I watched him.

He's so beautiful.

I bring my gaze down to the flower that I fidgeted with in my hands.
Its purple petals went into a darker purple gradient as it went closer to the middle of the flower.
I spun around the flower by the stem.

In the corner of the room, there is a table full of flowers, from all Hoseok's friends but most were from me. I brought Hoseok flowers every day. I tried to bring different ones every time but they didn't have a big enough variety in the flower shop, so I'm on my third round, going through all of their flowers.
The nurses threw away the flowers that get old so there is space for the newer ones.

I heard the door behind me click and open.

Yoongi and Namjoon walked in, already expecting me to be here.

They both held a bouquet of flowers in their hands. They placed it down with the others and bought two seats to sit with me.

"Hey, Jimin-ah." Yoongi put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey..." I replied softly, looking at them both for a quick second before moving my attention back to the sleeping Hoseok.

"Jimin, I know Hoseok meant a lot to you but you can't keep coming here every day. You're spending too much money on the flowers Jimin-ah." Namjoon spoke quietly. I told everyone about my feelings about Hoseok about a month ago.

"I know that Namjoon, but what if he wakes up? I have to be here, I have to protect him." I started looking at him. "Plus Chowon lets me get the flowers half priced now," I added but in a mumble.

"Jimin seriously. He'll wake up soon, he'll be fine here." Yoongi joined.

"I don't care. I am the reason he is in this state. So I will be the person to keep him safe." I argued back.

"Jimin-"

The room door opened, revealing Dr Lao.

"Hey Jimin, how's your foot?" He asked. I twirled my left ankle around in a circling motion. It had an ankle brace on it. I'm now able to walk on it properly without crutches because of all the physical therapy I had two months ago.

"It is doing okay."

"Okay good," Dr Lao smiled. "I'm here to tell you guys that visiting hours are over." He started looking over at the other two in the room.

"Okay, thank you, Dr Lao." Namjoon bowed slightly.

We all got up, Namjoon and Yoongi putting their chairs back. I placed the flower that was in my hands back onto the table.

I walked over to Hoseok and gave him the peck on the forehead like I usually do before I leave. We all waved to Dr Lao as we left.

-
Chowon held the bouquet of the flowers that I was pointing at.
Some of the pale blue petals of the flowers falling down around the bouquet as he set them on the countertop.

Chowon wiped the water from the flowers onto his pastel pink apron. He ran his hands through his light purple hair and adjusted his pastel coloured flower crown.

"That would be... 18200 won, Jimin-ah." Chowon adorably giggled.

I awed at his cuteness.

I handed him the money and he gave me a cute smile.
As he handed me the bouquet my hands brushed his.

His face flushed red and he pulled his hands away to push the purple strands of hair over his eyes to the side.

As the bell at the front of the store rang I found the source of his change in behaviour. A girl with long blond hair up in a ponytail and blue eyes walked into the store. She looked foreign so I didn't think she was from Korea.

"H-hey Emily..." Chowon stuttered.

"Hi, Won-won~" The girl greeted walking over to the counter.

I gave Chowon a nod and wave before I left to go to the Hospital.

-
"Good evening, Jimin." The receptionist Minasoo greeted, I nodded back.

I went into the elevator up to floor four and walked to Hoseok's room like I did every day.

I quietly opened the door and closed it behind me.

When I looked over at the bed I dropped the flowers I was holding.

Hoseok was sitting up looking at the flowers that sat on the table in the corner of the room.

I immediately ran over to him and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Hoseok... I missed you... So much." I mumbled into his chest, I felt tears in my eyes.

"Who are you?"

-

A/N:

;)