◇Chapter 36◇

-
MISUNG'S POV

I spun around in my desk chair while tapping a pen on my lips trying to find any sort of inspiration. I looked back at my lyric book that had some lyrics written on it. I let out a huff of annoyance and set the book down onto my desk.

Standing up from my chair, I grabbed my bag and left my studio. I exited the BigHit building, in the hope a break will help with some inspiration. I walked down the path past a couple buildings to go to a small cafe. It wasn't as good as Kim's cafe but it was much closer to the BigHit building.

I entered the cafe and waited in the pretty long line to order. Many of the people in the line wore some type of business attire while others were just wearing casual clothes. As I was in line I decided which drink I would get for me and Yoongi.

"Hello, what would you like?" Asked the girl at the counter as I stood in front of her.

"Hi, I would like a... Passionfruit green tea with pearls and a Cappuccino." I answered.

"Okay, that would be 17600 won please." The girl smiled.

I handed her the money with a kind smile in return.

"Thank you, please wait over there." She gestured over to the side, where other people were waiting.

I gave her a nod as I stood with everyone else waiting, looking down at the number inked onto my receipt.

"86?" The lady yelled out at the counter holding up a drink, one number before mine.

"87?" Another person called.

Quickly, I went up to the counter to receive my drinks with a 'thank you' as I took them.

I made my way out of the busy cafe and back to the BigHit building taking sips of my drink every now and then.

When I arrived back at my studio my mind was definitely much clearer than it was before I left, but I still didn't have the inspiration I wanted.

After standing still for a moment I reached for my lyric book and laptop and put it in my bag while I held the drinks in my hands, leaving my studio again.

The heels of the boots I was wearing tapped against the clean floor of the corridor as I walked down to a certain room. When I reached the room I could hear music playing from the inside.

I took both of the drinks into one hand so I could press in the numbers of the pin I have memorised by the heart into the lock on the door. As I waited for the door to unlock I took a quick glance down at a familiar welcome mat, that wasn't so welcoming.

I heard the door unlock so I pushed the door slowly with my right shoulder. I shrugged my bag off my shoulder onto the black couch as I quietly walked to stand next to the man sat at the desk.

The man that made my heart flutter and every time I was near him.

I stood in silence for a while, watching the man in front of me produce his amazing music before letting out a whine.

"Did you even notice me come in?" I pouted, sipping on my tea.

"I did." Yoongi quickly glanced at me before looking back at the screen, the ends of his lips slowly curling up to form a small smile.

I let out a huff while I lifted my arm to hold his cappuccino in front of his face.

"Here's your coffee..."

"Thank you." Yoongi smiled at me, leaning up to give me a kiss on the cheek as thanks.

Once he pulled away I leaned back down to quickly peck his lips before moving to the couch at the back of the room with a smile tugging at my lips.