◇Chapter 16◇

-
JIMIN'S POV 
A MONTH LATER

I was casually sitting in Kim's cafe, sipping my 4th caramel macchiato.

I've been here pretty much all day since my work shift finished. I was keeping Taeah company because Jin was having a day off since he came home from America yesterday, and it was a quiet day today. Well until the Taekook couple arrived.

I heard the bell at the door ding so we all looked up to see Jin walking through the door with the happiest expression I've ever seen on him.

"Guess WHAT!!"

"What?" We all said in unison.

"NAMJOON PROPOSED DO MEE~" He sang, showing us the diamond and gold ring shaped like three roses and vines.

Tae, Jungkook and Taeah all squealed.

"Oh my god really!?" Taeah screamed in excitement.

"Yes!! He proposed to me on our last day in America in the middle of a really expensive restaurant. " Jin put his hand up to his forehead and pretended to faint.

We all chatted about how amazing that would've been for him until the bell at the door rang again, and two people walked inside.

It was Hoseok and this other guy.

Suddenly a wave of shivers went through my entire body, leaving a bad feeling behind. I tried to ignore it but the feeling was to strong to forget.

"Hey, I want you guys to meet a Choi Hanwoo." Hoseok spoke, gesturing to the guy next to him. He had black hair styled to a part in the middle, very blue eyes that stood out and a very toned body.

I leaned forward to grab my drink and nervously took a sip of it, trying to get my mind away of the anxiety I was feeling.

"My boyfriend." Hoseok continued.

SMASH

Glass shattered and the drink spilled all over the wooden floors of the cafe.

Everyone's eyes turned to me as I sat there, feeling paralysed at the news.

I snapped out of my frozen state as I looked at Hoseok's worried expression. I looked down at my now spilled caramel macchiato.

"I-" I quickly stood and started bowing in Jin and Taeah's direction.
"I-I'm sorry... I wasn't paying attention and dropped my drink. I'll pay for the glass and help clean up. I'm so sorry..."

"Jimin, It's okay. Stop bowing." Jin laughed awkwardly.

Tae and Jungkook's mouths were opening and closing, trying to find something to say. Not sure how to take the news about the new couple.

Taeah went to the kitchen to grab a towel and broom to clean up the mess.

I slowly sat down.

Everyone was silent. There was an awkward atmosphere surrounding us.

Nobody knew what to say.

I didn't know what to do.

My heart had just been shattered like the glass on the floor...

All I knew now is that I wanted to get out of here.

I awkwardly stood again.

"I-I just remembered that I have a night shift haha..." I trailed off. "I'll get going now... see you guys later." I moved out of my seat, making sure not to step on glass.

"But Jimin, you don't have a night shift today." Hoseok said from behind me. I slowly turned to face him. Hanwoo looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"I-I do have one. My schedule just changed today." I looked back at the ground.
"Oh and Hoseok..." I looked back up and gave him a fake smile.
"Congratulations."

With that I made my way out of the cafe as quickly as I could.

I walked down the sidewalk, many things on my mind as I made my way home. It was just after sunset so the sky was purple, slowly turning a dark blue.

I kicked around some pebbles as I walked.

My boyfriend.

Those two words that came out of Hoseok's mouth replaying in my head.

Tears suddenly filled my eyes.

I walked into a dark alleyway and slid down the wall onto the cold, concrete floor.

All the tears that I tried to hold in poured down my cheeks as I sat in the cold, knees pulled up to my chest as I cried.

I felt so cold.

I felt so lonely.

I felt so heartbroken.

-
HOSEOK'S POV 

I watched as Jimin left the cafe in a hurry.
I saw the pain in his eyes, and I couldn't help but notice the smile he gave me was fake.

I felt the urge to run after him, comfort him and ask what's wrong. But I decided against it, thinking it was the right choice.

Hanwoo and I met each other at my dance classes, we imediently started getting to know eachother and before I knew it he started flirting with me.

Then, and still at this very moment, my heart belonged to my little Jiminie...

But I decided to flirt back. Thinking that getting a boyfriend would get my mind off the boy.

And just yesterday Hanwoo asked me to be his boyfriend after a date, I agreed.

I did find myself actually liking the guy.

I was only dating Hanwoo so I could stop my feelings for Jimin growing.

I know the younger can't feel love, so I'm doing this so I won't hurt myself any further.

I hope it was the right choice.

----

A/N:

:(