◇Chapter 25◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

"Hello?" I said as I walked into the bangtan room. I put my bag down next to the couch and sat down onto the couch.

I checked my phone to see if this was the right place Hoseok told me to go too.

I heard the door click.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN-AH!!!" Everyone cheered coming through the door. Jin held a cake that looked very expensive, Yoongi held two bouquets of flowers in his hands and Hoseok held something wrapped in wrapping and a ribbon.

BANG

Namjoon, Jungkook, Taeah and Misung pulled confetti canons(?). Confetti flying everywhere. Taehyung came up behind me and set a party hat onto my head.

Everyone started singing happy birthday as they came towards me, Jin in the front with the cake. After I blew out the candles we all cheered.

Yoongi gave me the flowers while Hoseok sat down next to me and gave me a present.

Everyone sat down somewhere and watched me intently as I received the package.

I unwrapped the ribbon and carefully tore off the wrapping.

Inside was the Emotion Register.

I looked up at everyone with a raised brow, confused.

"Open it! Open it!" Hoseok smiled from my side.

I flipped over the cover seeing all the torn pages until I found a page that had writing on it, it this point was was extremely confused. I haven't used this for so long, why would there be writing in it? And I had it under my bed at my house.

But when I read what was written down my eyes widened and I almost dropped the book.

Confidence - 50%

Pride - 50%

Kindness - 50%

Gratitude - 50%

Inspiration - 50%

Serenity - 50%

Admiration - 50%

Enthusiasm - 50%

Hope - 50%

I looked back up at the others, mouth agape. I didn't think they would do this for me. I felt tears flood my eyes.

Yoongi passed me a lighter from his pocket. I took the lighter into my hands but looked at Hoseok for permission. Because I remembered how Hoseok's said I couldn't burn any more pages from the book.

"Today is an exception." Hoseok winked then laughed.

I quickly ripped out the page from the book.
I flicked on the lighter, seeing the burning flame just made me more excited.

I slowly and carefully held the lighter up to the paper. Everyone watched in awe at the process, like it was some type of magic show. Even though I was just burning a page of paper. Before the fire reached where my hand was I blew out the fire, watching as the smoke came off the brown and black burnt paper.

When the smoke cleared I looked at everyone with a wide smile, they all smiled back too.

I could feel the emotions that I burnt on the page run through my veins and to my brain. This certainly felt better than when I received negative emotions.

My smile became so wide that I could no longer see because my eyes were pretty much closed and in the shape of crescents. I felt something wet fall down my right cheek, then the other.

"T-thank you... Thank you s-so much..." I smiled widely, tears of joy falling down my face.

"Awe Jiminie~," Hoseok said before pulling me into a warm embrace.

And before I knew it, everyone in the room joined the group hug.

"Let's take a picture together!!" Taeah yelled taking out her phone and setting it down on a surface. Every one huddled up so they could be seen and not cut out. Taeah pressed the button and quickly ran over to us as the timer on her phone ticked. Before the phone could take a picture he jumped into the large group, luckily for her, we caught her.
After a few more pictures we started to eat up the cake.

I was glad that I got to spend my birthday with my closest friends, well besides Jusang. It was a shame that she couldn't come back from America in time for my birthday. My phone startled me as it buzzed from my pocket, pulled it out to tea the messages that were sent.

Jusang-ie☄:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINIEE~

I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it back today :'(

Don't worry, I got you some presents from America ;)

I'll get Hobi to give it to you when he comes to see us when we arrive in Busan

Thank you~

And you didn't have to
buy me anything lolol

Jusang-ie☄:

I wanted to :P

Okay then lol

I looked back up from my phone to see everyone talking and laughing, I'm glad they're having fun. Seeing this put a wide smile on my face.

I've never felt happier...

----

A/N:

Short filler sorry.

But seriously, HAVE YA'LL SEEN BTS' LOVE YOURSELF 'SINGULARITY' COMEBACK TEASER?! HOLY SHIT!

Tae killin' us again with his breathtaking visuals.