◇Chapter 37◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

"Thank you, have a nice day!" Said the store clerk from behind me.

I turned to face him to gave him a small smile and a wave as I left his store.

I had to push the door open with my shoulder since both of my hands were busy holding the big stuffed bear I just bought.

I walked down a few streets to get to the hospital, many people spared me a second glance as I walked past them. Some girls even whispering about how good of a boyfriend I was as I strolled past.

As I entered the lift I had to press the buttons with my elbow, luckily no one else came into the elevator as I went up.

The halls of the hospital were as busy as usual. Nurses running around to get to patients while there was the occasional visitor floating through.

"Hoseokie~" I called pushing the door open with my foot.

"Jiminie~" Hoseok replied, sitting up on his hospital bed.

He looked down from my face to notice the stuffed animal I was holding. It was a bear plushie that had a red ribbon tied into a bow around its neck. The colour of the teddy's fur was a creamy colour but the muzzle, the bottom of its paws and its belly had a pale cream colour.

Hoseok's face lit up at the sight of the bear. The smile on his face grew wider. I walked over to sit on the side of his bed.

"Here you go Hoseokie~," I said in a cute tone. I handed him the big plushie that was about a third of my height.

"Wah! Thank you Jiminie!" He hugged the teddy close to his chest.
"Its so cute!"

"But Hoseokie~" I whined.
"I thought I was cuter~" I brought my hands up to both sides of my face to mimic a flower and stuck my bottom lip out in a pout.

"You are Jiminie~ You are the cutest!" Hoseok cooed, pinching my cheeks and peppering kissed on my forehead.

He suddenly stopped and moved back, covering his face with the teddy.
I couldn't help but just blush at Hoseok's actions.

A cough brought our attention to the door. Dr Lao stood in the doorway, with a clipboard in hand, signalling that it was time for him to check up on Hoseok.

I gave Dr Lao a nod and Hoseok a wave as I left the room, Dr Lao's eyes following me as I left.

I sat in the waiting room near the information centre and the main lifts.
I decided to go on my phone, Hoseok's checkups normally taking about an hour at most.

-
An hour later:

I stood from my seat and started to walk back to Hoseok's hospital room, Hoseok should be done by now. I can't wait for Hoseok to be discharged, he's been showing signs of getting better for a while now so he should be fully healed soon.

Before I knew it I was already in front of my destination so I came back inside.

Hoseok sat on his bed, looking at nothing in particular. His face held an uneasy expression, he must be deep in thought.

He finally looked towards me when I sat done on my seat next to his bed. The traces of the expression he held before vanishing in a blink of an eye and he now had a bright me on his face.

"How was the checkup?" I asked him.

"Same as usual." He replied.

"That's good." I smiled.

----
A/N:

Hoseok is truly an amazing person.
I still can't believe people still sleep on my sunshine bby.

Idk y I'm telling y'all this, lmao

Sorry for the short update tho :(