◇Chapter 15◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

I slid off my shoes as I entered my apartment, tired from a day of work.
I put my bag down in my room and washed up.

I sat down on my bed and took out the  Emotion Register and laid it down onto my bed while I went to look for a lighter. When I came back with one I ripped out the most recent page with my lighter in hand.

Knock knock 

I looked over at my door, and stood up to open it.

"Afternoon Jiminie~" Hoseok smiled.

"Good afternoon, come in." I said, getting out of the way.

Hoseok took his shoes off and followed me to my room.

I sat on the ground, next to my bed and put the book on my lap getting ready to receive the negative emotions written on the page I was about to burn. Hoseok sat down, cross-legged in front of me.

"Jiminie you should stop." Hoseok said in a quiet voice.

"Huh?" I looked up at him.

"You should stop doing that, taking the negative emotion from people."

I put the lighter down and glared at Hoseok.
"I'm not going to stop. I'm helping these people by sacrificing myself to take their negative emotions. I thought you would be happy with me doing this, because I am helping people."

"Yeah your helping them, but it's not good for you..." Hoseok trailed off.

"Yeah whatever. Just let me do this."

I picked the lighter back up and flicked it on, Hoseok looked at me with an uneasy expression. I was about to light the page when Hoseok took the paper away from me.
He quickly took the book as well and hugged them to his chest, so I couldn't get it.

"Hoseok, give it back. "

"No."

"Hoseok." He stayed silent. I reached over to grab the book but he turned so it was out of my reach. I was starting to get agitated by his behavior. I tried grabbing it again but he moved, once again.
"Goddamn it Hoseok! Give me the fucking book!"

I jumped at him and tried to pry his arms open, but he was much stronger than me. He kicked me off of him.

"Stop Jimin!"

I pounced at him again but he pushed me away again. I grit my teeth, trying not to lash out at Hoseok.

"Jimin stop!!" Hoseok said with a distressed expression.

"NO! You stop!!!" I glared at him.

"It's not healthy for you Jimin! It's just giving you more negative emotions!"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!" I snapped at him. "I've been doing this for years Hoseok!! I dont care about my goddamn health!! Nobody FUCKING cares about me!!!"

Suddenly tears spilled out of Hoseok's eyes.
"I-I care Jimin!"

"Hoseok..." I don't mean to make him cry.

"J-just please.... s-stop." He whimpered, tears falling down his perfect cheeks.

I quickly pulled Hoseok into an embrace. He hesitantly hugged me back, letting go of the book.

"I'm sorry Hoseokie..." I rubbed his back.

"P-promise me that you won't burn anymore pages from the book..." Hoseok said softly.

I stayed silent for a few seconds.
"I-I promise..." I said hesitantly.

Hoseok pulled back and smiled at me. I smiled back, reaching up for his face and whipping away tears.

I got up slowly and picked up the book that was discarded on the floor next to us.

Hoseok looked up at me with a worried expression.

I looked around my room and found an empty shoe box underneath my bed. I slid it out from under the bed and opened it. There was nothing in it so I put the book inside of it. I shuffled it back under the bed.

Hoseok was no longer behind me so I looked around my apartment to see where he went. I heard a tap running in my bathroom so I peeked inside.

Hoseok was washing up his face so I smiled and closed the door back up again.

I went to my living room and turned on Netflix, so I could watch a movie with Hoseok.

Once he can out of the bathroom I got up from the lounge as he sat down. I sat back down with my back on the arm rest, my legs over his lap and my left side on Hoseok's chest. He put his arms around me, cuddling me and as he relaxed.

We watched movies together for the rest of the day.

----

A/N:

:)