◇Chapter 7◇

-

JIMIN'S POV

Hoseok and I were sitting at the table closest to the window at Kim's Cafe. We talked about dance and the music we liked while waiting for our drinks to come.

I've been coming here a lot more often. Not without Hoseok though.
I like hanging out with him. Its not like I have anything else to do. All I do is sleep, eat, work and now occasionally hangout with Hoseokie.

We stopped talking when we saw Jin coming towards our table with a smile. A tray with our drinks and Hoseok's muffin in his hand.

It was a relief when Hoseok asked me to come with him to the cafe, since I was having a really bad day already. I woke up late so I was nagged at by the Librarian. Later a few visitors at the library complained about me because I was "lazy" and "not helpful" even though I tried my best to help them. So this meet up is the only bit of sunshine I've received all day.

"Hey guys-" He smiled but stopped as he tripped over his own foot.

All the drinks on tray he was holding went flying on to me. Both our coffees fell into my shirt and pants.

"Seokjin what the FUCK." I snapped at him.

"J-Jimin I'm so sorry!" Jin stuttered, obviously scared from my quick change in attitude.

"Shut the fuck up! This is all your fucking fault! This happened because you're such a fucking clutz!" I shouted.

"Jimin calm down-" Hoseok tried but I cut him off.

"No you can shut your god damn mouth Hoseok. This doesn't involve you!" I shouted.

"You peice of shit" I cursed towards Jin as I turned back to him.

"Jimin I said I'm-" Jin started but I stopped him.

"You know what? Fuck this I'm leaving." I hissed before standing up and storming out of the cafe.

I didn't know where to go after I left the cafe so I went home. I was receiving weird looks from people because I had a coffee stain on my shirt and pants.

As soon as I reached home I changed into a new set of clothes and fell onto my bed. I looked at my phone to see a a few text from Hoseok.

Hoseokie❤:
Are you okay?
Jin says he's really sorry.
What's wrong?
I know that Jin spilling coffee on you wouldn't make you that mad.
Something else is wrong.
Maybe you were having a bad day?
You can tell me.

He's right.
I was just having a bad day today.

Shit.

I just thought about all those horrible things I said to Jin. It wasn't his fault. I was just having a bad day and when the drinks spilled on me I guess my anger just boiled over.

He probably thinks I'm more of an asshole than he already thinks I am and he might hate me now.

I regret everything.

I can't face him again, I feel to bad about it.

I decided I would just eat away my problems today and leave them for tomorrow.

-
2 days later:

I still haven't done anything about it. All I've done is avoid Jin.

Hoseok keeps asking me to go to Kim's Cafe with him but I just leave him on read.