◇Chapter 12◇

-

JIMIN'S POV

'My arm is starting to hurt.' I thought to myself as I held on to the handle above my head. Hoseok and I were both in a really busy bus, meaning we had to stand because there were no seats left. It sucks because we had to carry out duffle bags too.
We were going to Hoseok's dance studio, he insisted that I come with him. I was really exited, I've been to a dance studio before but today I get to dance with Hoseokie.

The bus came to a sudden halt at some traffic lights, this causing me to loose balance and tumble on to Hoseok.
Luckily he didn't fall with me, instead he caught me.

"I'm sorry." I apologised.

"It's okay Jiminie." I heard his angelic voice say.

I turned around to see his face. He had a cute smile on his face as he looked down at me. I'm glad it was someone I knew.

I admired him for a while before I realised how close we were, our faces merely centimeters away from each other. I quickly scrambled back and held on to the handle I was using before for support.

I was probably blushing madly right now.

The bus stopped again. I felt Hoseok tap my shoulder and whisper, "This is our stop Jiminie."

I nodded and proceeded to get off the bus. I followed Hoseok to the dance studio.

When I walked inside one of the dance rooms I admired my surroundings. The wooden polished floors and the long mirrors looked like they were sparkling, they were so clean.

"Hey Hoseok!" Jungkook snapped me out of my thoughts, that's when I realised there were other people in the room. On the couch there were three people, Jungkook sat on the arm rest while two other girls sat on the couch.

They all stood and walked over to us. Jungkook greeting me first.

"Hey guys, let me introduce you to Jimin." Hoseok said, putting and arm around my shoulder. This caused my face to heat up a bit.

"This is Jimin?" Questioned one of the girls, Hoseok nodded.

"Hi Jimin, my name is Park Jisoo. Nice to meet you." Jisoo smiled. Jisoo had shoulder length, black, straight hair and black eyes. She was wearing a powder pink cropped hoodie, black sweatpants and white nike shoes.

"Hey, I'm Jung Jusang. I'm Hoseok's sister. He talks about you a lot." Jusang said. She had black hair with purple and blue streaks in a braid and the same eyes as Hoseok's. Jusang was wearing black nike shoes, she also was wearing a cropped hoodie but instead it was dark green and she had black shin long leggings.

"Nice too meet both of you." I said with a small smile and a soft giggle. My cheeks slightly tinted pink from Jusang's comment.

"Aww~ you're so cute!" Jusang cooed. Pulling on one of my cheeks.

"Waa~ You're sweater paws are adorable!!" Jisoo joined. Lifting up my hand that was barely coming out of the big grey sweater I was wearing.

"Yah! Hands off my Jiminie!" Hoseok scolded, swatting their hands from me.

The girls just laughed, Hoseok and Jungkook soon joining them.

After they calmed down Jusang slightly nudged Hoseok's arm.

"He's a keeper Hobi." She winked at him.

"HEY! We're not dating!" Hoseok yelled back. Blushing.

"Whatever you say big brother~" She taunted, with a cheeky smile plastered on her face.

Hoseok just grumbled in response. His blush becoming more prominent.