◇Chapter 5◇

-

JIMIN'S POV

Today I'm going to meet a group of Hoseok's closest friends. Well not all of them because some were too busy to come.

I'm meeting them because Hoseok forced me too after I told him I had like zero friends.

I should probably dress well when I'm going to meet someone new, you know, all that first impression shit.

But I just decided to dress like I casually do.

I settled on wearing just a plain white shirt, black shorts, a black beanie, some jewelry, black vans and the same glasses I wore to the little coffee date I had with Hoseok. Well that's what I wanted it to be at least.

I waited for Hoseok outside of my apartment because he said he would be picking me up to bring me to the studio where I am going to meet his friends

I saw a figure in a bike speeding towards me. They skidded to a stop inches in from of me.

I looked at their matte black Yamaha motorbike. The figure had a black denim jacket with a white plain shirt underneath, leather pants, a matte black helmet that matches his bike and the glass on the helmet was multi-chrome so you couldn't see their eyes.

The stranger just stared at me. We stood in silence for about a minute before he said "Get on." While motioning towards the bike.

"I dont even know you!" I replied with confusion across my features.

"Oh, right" The stranger said while taking his helmet off. When the helmet was completely off his red hair bounced and fell into place. He brushed some of his hair on his forehead to the side as he smiled widely at me.

'Wow.' Was all I could think. As I brushed my hair back with my hands.

"Now will you get on?" Hoseok said with a lopsided smile.

I nodded quickly and began climbing on the bike to sit behind him.

He passed me a helmet that matched his and I put in on.

I didn't know what to do after that so I just sat there, thinking what to do.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Hoseok, who already had his helmet on, grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his waist.

"Put you hands here, or you will fall off." He said with a chuckle.

I held onto his waist for dear life when we started moving.

This was my first time riding on a motorbike.

I was terrified.

My arms where shaking as I held onto his waist when we started leaving the apartment complex parking.

I hoped Hoseok didn't feel my arms shaking in fear as I clung on to him.

I guess he did because when we stopped at the set of lights I could feel his hand over mine. He turned back to me and flipped the glass on his helmet up so I could see his eyes.

"It's ok. Calm down." He said as he looked at me. I just nodded in response, not sure what to say.

The lights turned green so he flicked the glass back down, turned around, took his hand off mine and continued to drive.

I thought about what Hoseok just said and as he said it he had such sincerity in his eyes. I leaned my head down on to his back, I felt his tence up a bit before relaxing again.

I'm lucky I'm wearing this helmet and I'm facing his back, otherwise he would be able to see an intense red flushed over my cheeks.

Hoseok and I swifted though roads and cars until we halted to a stop in front of a building that had Big Hit Entertainment written in bold letters at the front.

"You can get off now.." Hoseok said awkwardly bringing me back to reality. I realised that my arms were still around him so I quickly unwrapped my arms and got off the bike.

He took his helmet off in one quick movement while I seemed to have no idea on how to take this off.

Hoseok looked at me and put his helmet down to come and help me.
He unbucled the strap under my chin and took my helmet off.

He looked into my eyes with a soft smile across his face. He picked up both the helmets and patted me on the head.

"Your so cute Jiminie~" Hoseok said as he pinched my cheeks.

I imedietlly blushed and looked down at the ground like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

He poked me on the shoulder and started walking into the building. I looked up and followed him inside.

As we walked down the hall I could see he tried to start a conversation so I started it for him.

"You have a really nice motorbike." I said while taking a short glance up at him before looking back down to the ground.

Hoseok just chuckled to himself. "Oh, that bike wasn't mine, it belongs to Yoongi. I just use it sometimes." He smiled while looking down at me.

"Oh." I replied.

Hoseok stopped and then turned to a door and opened it.

I looked inside and there was a kitchen on one side I the room while on the other there was a huge lounge, a big television that looked really expensive, a PlayStation, Wii and Xbox. The room was really big.

I looked around to see some familiar faces and some I don't know.

I saw Jin cooking something on the stove while someone with darkish-blonde hair had their chin on his wide shoulders looking over to the food while talking to him.
I could see Jungkook and Taehyung playing Xbox on the massive tv, but there where two other people sleeping on the couch who I didn't know.
There was a guy with really light blue, almost white, hair and a girl with wavy hair with a brown to blonde ombre.

The guy with the light blue hair and the girl with the brown to blonde hair where cuddling on the couch together.
One of his arms is around her waist and the other is bent so the girl could use it as a pillow, the girl's head is resting on the guys arm and her hands are tucked between the two.

I assumed that they were a couple.

I lightly nudged Hoseok on the arm and turned to him.
"I thought we were going to a studio..." I whispered to Hoseok.

"We were but we decided that we shouldn't go to Namjoon's because it would be to small for all of us. Plus its more comfortable here and if your wondering why they have this, it is because when the rest of bangtan comes over to the studio we can just chill here. Namjoon and Yoongi use this place a lot because they tend to stay here very late when they are producing music. Especially Yoongi."