◇Chapter 30◇

-
JIMIN'S POV

"Who are you?"

As those three words came out of Hoseok's mouth the world froze.

Hoseok looked at me with a raised brow and shifted uncomfortably underneath me as I held his hospital gown from the hug I pulled out from.

He really doesn't know me...

Tears spilled out of my eyes as I looked at him.

"Umm..." Hoseok questioned.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry... I'll, uhh- leave now..." I spoke back, in barely a whisper as every word I said hurt my heart even more.
I hopped off of Hoseok and was about to leave but something grabbed my wrist.

I was pulled back onto the bed and Hoseok's arms were around me as he pulled me into his chest.

"I'm just kidding Jiminie~"

I sat straight up at those words.

"Don't cry~ You know I hate it when you do~" He cooed as he wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"GOD DAMN IT HOSEOK!!!" I screamed at him.
"You fucking scared me!!" I yelled as I hit his shoulder repeatedly.

"Ah- ow-" Hoseok let out as I hit him. He pushed my hands away and held his shoulder.
"Be careful Jiminie! I just woke up from a coma!"

I moved his hands so I could bury my face into his neck as I hugged him.

"Don't ever, ever do that to me again..."

"I won't, I'm sorry..." He chuckled but wrapped his arms around me nonetheless.

----

A/N:

sorry that this chapter is short :(
Just wanted to publish it with the last chapter~