◇Chapter 23◇

[TRIGGER WARNING]

-
JIMIN'S POV

I felt a warm feeling fan across my face. I snuggled further into my pillow, feeling warm and not wanting to get up yet. My head moved up and down with the movement of the pillow I was laying on.

Wait.

Pillows don't move.

As my eyes snapped open I squinted when I was greeted by a bright light protruding through the room's window.
Once my eyes adjusted to the light I looked down at what I was laying on.

I was greeted by a pale green fabric covering someone's chest.

Hoseok's chest.

My eyes widened and I carefully unwrapped Hoseok's arms that were around me to get up.

I looked back down at the sleeping boy, he stirred in his sleep and groaned as he turned to the other side, hugging a pillow.

I swing my feet over the side of the bed. I quickly pulled back my feet when my toes touched Hoseok's cold, wooden bedroom floor.

The feeezing breeze that came through Hoseok's slightly opened window sent shivers down my spine. As I carefully stood I remembered that I forgot to pack a jumper or a jacket before I came here. I looked around Hoseok's bedroom and found a closet. I opened it and found a few jackets, sweaters and hoodies.

I don't think Hoseok would mind me borrowing one of his hoodies...

I grabbed a black hoodie that had the 'SUPREME' logo on the middle. It looked comfortable.

I slipped it over my head. It was really big on me... my hands barely made it out of the sleeves.

It probably made me look so small.

I walked out of the room quietly and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, because I hate morning breath, before proceeding to kitchen to make breakfast for the both of us.

I rolled up the sleeves of the hoodie and picked out the ingredients I needed for the breakfast. As I was cooking it I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a chin land on my right shoulder.

"Hey." I heard a raspy, morning voice in my ear.

"Hi." I replied.

"Whatcha makin'?" Hoseok questioned.

"Food. Now to brush your teeth, your breath stinks." I laughed.

Hoseok got off me and poked his tongue out at me, but went to the bathroom netherless.

Once I finished setting the food onto plates and getting orange juice for a drink I felt Hoseok hug me from behind again.

"Hey, is this my hoodie?"

"Yeah." I replied with a giggle.

"Yah! That's my favorite one!" Hoseok said spinning me around to face him.

"Oh. Do you want me to give it back?" I asked holding the sleeves of the hoodie.

"No no! You can wear it! You look so cute in it anyway Jiminie~" Hoseok cooed, pinching my cheeks.

Hoseok reached down to grab my hand, he pulled it up and started playing with my fingers, which barely came out I the sleeve.

"Hey! Stop that!" I whined pulling my hand back out of his grasp.
"C'mon let's eat, before the food gets cold." I said dragging Hoseok to a stool.

"Really Jiminie? Eggs and bacon?" Hoseok taunted with a smirk on his attractive face.

"Leave me alone! I'm not a chef you idiot!" I pouted.
Hoseok took a spoonful of egg and bacon and shoved it in his mouth, before he sat up straight with a surprised expression.
I looked over at him, worried.