◇Chapter 6◇

-

JIMIN'S POV

I nodded along as I listened to Hoseok's explanation.

I followed Hoseok to the kitchen where Jin was cooking. He greeted Jin and the other person with a 'Hello'. Jin and the stranger both turned to me.

"Hello Jimin~" Jin said with a bright tone. "Jimin, this is Kim Namjoon. Namjoon, this is Jimin." Jin explained gesturing to the both of us.

"Hello, pleasure to meet you." Namjoon slightly bowed and held out his hand for a handshake.

"Hi." I said back, ignoring his hand.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes at me and turned away.

"Well then... Let's go Jiminie~" chirped Hoseok.

"Ok Hoseokie." I replied without thinking.

Hoseok turned and looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Hoseokie?"

"I-I mean Hoseok!" I quickly replied looking away so he couldn't see my blush.

"Oh. My. God. They already have their own nicknames for eachother! Boyfriends!" Jin squealed from the kitchen.

Hoseok just looked down and walked towards the couch so I just waddled behind him as I tugged the end of my shirt.

"Yoongi~" Hoseok said as he leaned over the couch. I looked over the couch to see what he was doing. He was poking the sleeping light-blue haired guy.
"Yoongi~ Yoongs~ Suga~ Min Yoongi~ Min Suga~ Min Suga Genius Jjang Jjang Man Boong Boong~" Hoseok cooed while poking who I assumed is Yoongi on the cheek at every word.

The boy eventually opened one of his eyes to see who was annoying him during his sleep. Hoseok saw and ran to the other side of the couch. The guy unwrapped his arms that where around the still sleeping girl and sat up slowly.
After fixing his hair he glared up at Hoseok and Hoseok just grinned back.

"Hobi do you have a death wish? Why would you wake up Yoongi?" I heard Jungkook say from behind us on the floor.

"Exactly what he said Hoseok. What the fuck?" Yoongi growled.
"Oh right. My motorbike better be okay. If I see even the tiniest scratch on it, I will kill you and make it look like an accident."

"Yoongi~ What's happening?~" Mumbles the girl next to him as she rolled around on the couch. And with a thud she fell off.
"Oww..." she whines from the floor.

"Wow. You're a genius." Yoongi said sarcastically as he gets up to help the girl, a small smile evident in his face.

"I know I am." She retorts as she stands.

"Well, what did you wake me up for Hope?" Yoongi said as he looked back in our direction.

"Well I wanted to introduce you to Jimin!" Hoseok said cheerfully.

"Jimin? You mean the guy you were talking about all week?" Yoongi asks as he looked me up and down.

"Yeah! Jimin this is Yoongi." Hoseok said. Yoongi held out his hand to shake mine. I looked down at it but I ignored it, again.

"Hello." I said with a blank expression.

"Hi..." Glares Yoongi as he pulls hand back.

"Well nice to meet you Yoongi." I said with a sharp tone.

"Yeah whatever..." Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Uh- Sorry for his attitude. I'm Han Minjung! His girlfriend. Nice to meet you Jimin." Minjung said with a bow and ran off after Yoongi while screaming for him to wait.