◇Chapter 8◇

-

JIMIN'S POV:

Playing Mario Kart on the Wii with Jin, Jungkook and Tae is fun but I'm not good at it. Like at all.

So I'm always the one having to swap all the time.

After the round we played I came last, again, and had to swap. I could feel someone looking at me for that whole round.

I turned around to give the Wii remote to Yoongi but instead I was met with a glare. He looked like he wanted to murder me on the spot.

Instead, I just turned to Misung (A/N: This is still Yoongi's girlfriend. I changed her name because her name didnt sound like a korean girl's name. Sorry.) And just gave the remote to her. She quickly took it with a grin on her face as she went to sit down on the floor.

I sat on the couch but on the opposite side of Yoongi. Trying to stay as far away from him as I could.

-
4 days later:

I was eating lunch with the rest of Hoseok's friends, talking to Hoseok and Jin when I could feel someone staring at me. I looked away from Hoseok and Jin and saw Yoongi glaring at me. It was like he wanted to stab me with the metal chopsticks he was using.
I shivered in fear and went back to my conversation, trying to ignore Yoongi's intense gaze.

Later that evening I was just sitting at the dining table, rambling on with Hoseok. When I caught Yoongi glaring at me, again.

This has been going on since I met him.

The glares he would make made me scared of him.

I feared him.

"Hey Jiminie! Are you even listening to me?" Hoseok said as he was clicking in front of my face.

"Ah, sorry Hoseok. I zoned out. What did you say?" I asked.

"Aish, nevermind." He said with a small smile.

"Okay then. I'm going to go help Jin in the kitchen. He asked me before if I could help." I smiled back as I walked to the kitchen.

-
HOSEOK'S POV :

I watched Jimin walk away to the kitchen when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to meet Yoongi.

"Hi Yoongs!" I greeted him.

"Hello Hope." He said back.
"Can I talk to you somewhere else for a second."

"Sure."

I followed Yoongi to his studio and sat on the couch across from his desk.
He turned around his desk chair and sat on it so he was facing me.

"I know that look." He started.

"What look? What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"That's a look of admiration," He paused. "And love. You like Jimin. You like Jimin a lot, I can see it."

"W-what the hell are you talking about." I studded, moving my gaze down to my feet.

"You can't hide things like that from me Hoseok. We have been friends for so long. I can read you like an open fucking book."

"Well... I-I-"

"Don't."

"What?" I looked back up at him.

"I'm just trying to protect you. I don't want it to happen again. I never want to see you so broken ever again in my life. You are my brother."

I didn't want it to happen either. The last relationship I had didn't go very well. It was during the time when I did underground dance battles. I was the best and I won every battle , so I received tons of money and I was pretty famous.
At the same time I met a lot of people but tho one person caught my eye every time I went there.