Chapter 4: Badge and Burden

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Yupia: Ice queen is getting angry.

Y/N: Agreed.

Ruby is picking her nose and Weiss... Is going to explode any second now.

Y/N: Wait for it.

Yupia: She's gonna go boom now.

Port: So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Me and Weiss raised our hands. I don't wanna see where it goes when she got angry.

Weiss: *still angry* I do, sir!

Y/N: *calm voice* I do, professor.

Port: Come down here and face your enemy Mr L/N and Miss Schnee.

I may use my semblances nor my suit nor my weapons, But I will go to my hidden blades with my shadow clone semblance. Since I'm the leader of team Sapphire, I have those traits. As Weiss is ready, she was surprised that I'm also in the grounds.

Weiss: *whisper* Why are you here!?

Y/N: I just want to try.

Port was in front of one of the cage holding his Axe blunderbuss fusion.

Port: Okay, who shall go first?

Weiss and I look at each other.

Y/N: Ladies first please.

Weiss: Hmph! Don't ever try to copy my moves!

I got back to my seat and watch Weiss fights. The cage was rattling and letting out pig like noises... It's a boarbatusk. Boarbatusk are armored at the top but there's no armor at the bottom. I just hope that the ice queen notices this soon.

Yang: Go Weiss!

Blake: Fight well!

Ruby: Yeah! Represent team RWBY!

Y/N: You can do it!

Weiss looks at me then blushes? Why?... What did I say to make her blush?

Weiss: Ruby! I'm trying to focus!

Ruby: Oh, Sorry.

Port: Alright. Let the math begin.

Port opens the cage with his axe and a boarbatusk appeared out from the cage.

Y/N: Called it.

The boarbatusk charged at Weiss, Weiss managed to dodge and slash it's side, but it hits the armor. The boarbatusk turned around and Weiss charged at it, but it swings it's tusk and Weiss's sword got stuck in it. She and the boarbatusk was stuck in a deadlock and was pulling each other to see who will let go first.

Ruby: Come on Weiss! Show it who's boss!

Weiss looked at Ruby and got distracted.

Y/N and Yupia: *sighs*

The boarbatusk took this opportunity and disarms Weiss by flinging it's head causing her to let go of the weapon and lands a few meters behind the boarbatusk. Then Weiss was headbutted by the boarbatusk. The boarbatusk charged and Weiss managed to dodged. The boarbatusk hits the wall and fell.

Y/N: Come on Weiss...

She used this opportunity to get your weapon. Weiss notices this and runs to her weapon.

Y/N: She's notices it.

Ruby: Weiss, go for it's belly! There's no armor underneath-

Weiss: Stop telling me what to do!