CoffeeCutie😍: And what time would that end?

Camila🤤: eh maybe at 3 then schedules are changing at the coffee shop so i don't really know

Camila🤤: why?💜

CoffeeCutie😍: Cause well, I kinda have a small need to see some cute ass animals and I don't really wanna go to the zoo alone

Camila🤤: Y/N...

CoffeeCutie😍: Yes, love?

Camila🤤: Are you asking me out on another date?

CoffeeCutie😍: Yes, that is exactly what I'm doing. You down?

Camila🤤: I'm super down😉

CoffeeCutie😍: 😂alrighty then, tell me whenever you're free?

"I'm free now you cute bitch." I mumbled as I looked around the modern campus studio.

Camila🤤: whatre you doing rn?

CoffeeCutie😍: Nothing really just setting up my alarms for class tomorrow morning💀 you?

"I wanna come find you and kiss your stupid face." I mumbled again and I heard Shawn laugh in the small bathroom.

"Say it!" He yelled and I heard the toilet flush causing me to bite my lip.

"You think I should?" I giggled deeply and he walked out with amused eyes.

"I fucking dare you." He challenged me and I felt my nerves flare up.

I looked down at my phone and then back at him as I immediately felt queasy.

"Yeah, no, that's not gonna happen." I laughed nervously causing him to push me aside so he could lay back down.

"Send a risky text." He smirked and I blushed at the thought while he cuddled his pillow.

"Like what?"

"What do you mean like what, Mila? Just say what you really wanna say.. how about you write it and I send it?" He suggested and I bit my lip as I giggled sheepishly before looking down at my phone.

I typed a quick message and showed it to him, "Does that sound okay?" I asked and he squinted his eyes before reaching out.

"Oh wait, it doesn't- Now it does!" He then abruptly yelled when he tapped the screen harshly and I screamed.

Camila🤤: thinking about our next kiss

"SHAWN! Oh my fucking god!" I screamed and he laughed deeply as he shoved his face into his pillow.

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!" I hissed to myself as I slapped his body then got ahold of his boxers.

"NO!" He shouted and I gave him a wedgy causing him to jump, "Don't do that!"

Then all of a sudden I felt a buzz and he groaned in despair, pushing me to the floor. I whined as my elbow hit the floor before anything else and he laughed at my pain.

"Ha! That's what you get." He shot back at me and I glared at him before looking down at my phone.

I barely saw the name and I screamed again, "Shit, it's her!"