Arrival and initiation.

Start from the beginning

Yang: No worries, by the way the names yang xio long, now can you tell us your name?

Y/N: neither of you are gonna let this go are You?

Ruby & yang: yep.

Y/N: (sigh) fine... it's Desmond Morales.

Ruby: see? Was it that hard?

Y/N: you kept badgering me about my name so yes.

Ruby: what's with You?

Y/N: nothing just got a lot on my mind... now if you'll excuse me.

I get up and walk past them, I could tell they were watching me and it was taking everything I had to not attack them, I then realised that I left my things over where i was sitting, so I was gonna be bored for the rest of the flight to beacon.

Y/N (in head): venom, can I ask you something?

Venom: what's the matter Y/N?

Y/N (in head): what are the klyntar race like?

Venom: the klyntar are a group intellegent beings from another planet that are sent to other planets and find a suitable host and become one like we did, once that is done they become the ultimate warrior and take down criminals.

Y/N (in head): but?

Venom: if we find a host that's evil then the klyntar becomes corrupt and assists the evil user or take control of the host or absorb the host and find a stronger one.

Y/N (in head):... Why me?

Venom: what?

Y/N (in head): Why pick me as your host, you could've found a better one.

Venom: because as soon as we saw You, we saw a scared child who was scared, hurt, broken, and alone, my duty as a klyntar is to help anyone but when we killed that Grimm I looked at you and saw us, it was... an odd feeling, but I knew that we would become the perfect being, so I decided to bond with you, and we became more than host and symbiote, we became friends.

Y/N: (smiles) thanks bud.

???: who are you talking to?

I look to my left and I see a girl reading her book while asking me that question.

Y/N: n-no one, just... no one... say can I borrow one of your books?

???: you read books?

Y/N: Why wouldn't I? It helps me relax and takes me to another world where I can see something amazing unfold.

She looks at me shocked and then replies.

???: s-sure here.

As she gives it to me there was turbulence and her books fall so I decided to help her.

???: t-thanks.

Y/N: you're welcome... what's this?

You pick up a book that had the title "ninjas of love"

???: uhh... t-that's not umm...

Y/N: romance, action, drama, death, happiness, sadness and betrayal, I like you're style.

???: (blushes) you don't think I'm weird?

Y/N: no, I think everyone is weird, hell we all act weird sometimes even if people don't say it, take it from a guy who was talking to himself 5 minutes ago.

We both look at eachother before I break the silence.

Y/N: I almost forgot, my name is Y/N L/N.