The beginning of something new.

A/N: I won't say what you'll look like because you are you, anyway this is my take on the abused and neglected male reader chapters, this is my first time doing this so I hope you enjoy and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Disclaimer: I don't own rwby, it is owned by rooster teeth and venom is owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: I was 8 years old and i was adopted into a family that I thought would take care of me... But I was wrong, I was constantly beaten to a bloody pulp, I was never fed nearly my entire life, and whenever something bad happened, my "sisters," Ruby and Yang would blame me for it, which meant that my fa- Tai would beat me, leave cuts on my hands, chest, back, and arms, whip me with the belt, you name it, he did it, my mo- Summer would use me for target practice, always shooting me in the legs, and Qrow and Raven would just watch, what did I do to deserve this?

Tai: Y/N GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!

Y/N: What is it?

Tai: DID YOU BREAK THIS?!

Y/N: No I did-
By the time I said this, I realised that I was set up and before I could finish what I was going to say, I got hit in the face.

SMACK

Tai: DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!

Yang: can we join daddy?

Tai: sure, don't forget to share.

Before I could get up, I was being punched and kicked, I tried so hard to get up, but it was no use, by the time it was over I was bleeding everywhere and was slowly crying, Tai grabbed me and threw me in my room and locked the door leaving me there, lifeless, all I could hear was just laughter downstairs, and I just couldn't take it anymore, I new what I had to do, I managed to get up and grab a pen and paper and write a note baisicly saying "fuck you for treating me like a pet" and went to the window and jumped, as I fell I hurt my leg so I started limping away without looking back at that hell hole I called home.

Ruby POV: We were enjoying our meals and having fun, laughing and telling jokes, it was a night to remember.

Qrow: Ruby why don't you get Y/N down here? I think it's time he made desert for us.

Ruby: Ok!
As I went up to his room I didn't hear anything, so I decided to open the door to his room, and saw it was empty, I then saw a note and it said:
Dear "family,"
If you're reading this, then I've ran as far as I could away from you all, I have a question for each of you,
Ruby - why did you always tease me by shoving food in my face and helping Yang and Tai beat me?
Yang - what did I do to deserve getting beaten up? I never did anything to you.
Tai - why did you always beat me when I messed something up?
Summer - why did you always use me for target practice?
Qrow and Raven: why did you always watch me get hurt? You could have stopped it.
I hate you all for causing me this much pain! But I'm now leaving for freedom, but to be honest, I'd rather die to a grimm than live any longer, cause that way i wouldn't have to deal with all of you anymore!

From your slave who is never seeing any of you again, Y/N L/N.

Ruby: (crying) D-DADDY!!!

Tai: What's the matter princes?! Did Y/N hurt you?!

Ruby: B-brother is -is g-g-gone!!!

I saw Daddy's face was filled with tears and I could see the fear and worry in his eyes.