"What's SAMP?"

"Sonic Arts and Music Production." I explained the abbreviation and took the coffee from his hand.

"I take a conducting class for music production... I don't even know, I just show up." He sighed and I laughed to myself before taking a sip.

"Thanks Aus." I shook my iced caramel macchiato and he smiled with a hum.

"You're welcome babes."

"Oooh girlfriend coming in." Hailee mumbled then suddenly the bell chimed causing me to quickly turn my head.

The beautiful girl smiled my way and my heart fluttered violently as she walked towards me.

"And good morning, hi." She breathed out a smile and I could tell she just took a shower.

I should've known since I also woke up earlier to watch her jog by like the creep I was. She smiled down at me and I timidly looked away with a growing smile. She then looked up at Hailee and my friend yawned loudly.

"What's up stalker?" Hailee smirked and Y/N glanced at me then at Hailee.

"Good morning." She chuckled and cleared her throat to order.

"One regular latte coming up.. three fifty." Hailee was handed the five dollar bill and Austin started to make the coffee.

"Uh.. are you off or something?" Y/NN asked me as she took notice of Austin taking my place.

"Yeah, for today and Sunday." I nodded as I sipped on my own coffee.

"Oh.. okay." She cleared her throat and she looked at her watch that was nicely placed on her wrist.

I then looked up at her as she bit her lip and nervously fiddled with her watch.

"How's your day going?" I asked her and she smiled softly.

"Uh it's great now." She let out a soft laugh and my heart fluttered hearing those words.

"And yours?" She asked me gently as she held eye contact with me.

"Same, I'm just tired that's all." I bit my straw stuck in a love haze from her gaze.

Her lips quirked up in a nice smile and my heart combusted as that smile widened. Her pearly whites struck a nerve and I turned away as my heart pounded wildly. I then watched her scratch her head nervously from my peripheral. Austin then passed her, her coffee while a couple more people entered the shop.

"Welcomee! Hi guys." Hailee smiled at some teenagers while they looked up at the menu.

"Thank you." Y/N politely waved at my coworkers causing them to smile at her.

"Anyways guys, I gotta start heading to my class. I'll see you all later." I waved at them as well and Y/N cleared her throat again.

"Uh hey." She gently touched my arm to get my attention causing me to look up at her again.

"Yeah?" I answered as I innocently frowned in confusion.

Then I immediately took notice of her hesitation and she breathed out a smile.

"What building?" She questioned and I shrugged with a small laugh.

"Cramer Hall, I gotta head to the writing center." I sipped my coffee and she hummed looking around.

"Can I walk you there? I have communications in Neuberger Hall." She asked me softly and I smiled before nodding.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I agreed and she smiled with me.