Pulling my book and a pen out of my bag and opening it up, I became comfortable on the couch.

I noticed Yoongi turn around in his chair to face me with a raised eyebrow.

"Is that all?" He questioned.

"Yep," I answered with a teasing smile.

Yoongi chuckled before turning around again to continue his work, I took this as a signal that I should continue mine.

After about an hour of editing and rewriting the lyrics and texting someone on my phone, I figured that I would need some help from my musically genius boyfriend.

"Yoongles?" I called Yoongi who was still determinedly working on his music.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Can you please help me with this song?" I asked him.

He saved his work on his computer, stood up from his chair and sat down next to me on his couch. I handed him my book so he could read what I have written down so far.

"Mhmm... This is really good." He smiled, I smiled back.
"What type of song is it going to be?"

"Umm... I thought it would be a pretty slow song, with a nice symphony but not too boring." Yoongi nodded along with my explanation.

"Okay have you started creating the song?"

I nodded and took out my laptop from my bag and set it on my lap, Yoongi turned it slightly so he could see the screen. I also pulled out my earphones, putting the buds in Yoongi and my ear before plugging it into my laptop.

I played him what I created so far, it wasn't much but it was the base of the song.

He gave me an approving nod as he listened.

"So I think the first thing we could do is add some kicks, maybe a cowbell, if you change the tone and make the electric guitar at the end more prominent..."

I nodded as I started to add these things to the song.

When thirty minutes passed by, Yoongi went back to editing his music once I told him I could handle the rest after he gave me ideas of things I could add.

After about four hours I added many other things to the song like synths, the bass and many other things.

I let out a yawn as I looked down at the time when I turned on my phone.

10:47 pm

I decided that I should finish up since it was getting late.

Closing my laptop, I started to put away my things into my bag.

Silently, I walked up to Yoongi again. I turned his chair slightly so I could sit on his lap, sideways.

My legs dangled over the left armrest of his chair as I leaned down my head into his shoulder. Yoongi looked at me as I shuffled around in his lap trying to get comfortable. He sent me his gummy smile and draped his left arm over me so that his hand held my waist to keep me in place.

"You should go home it's late." He said to me.

"I'm not leaving until you do," I replied.

"I'm going to be staying here for a while longer, I have to finish off the bass for this song."

"Then I'm not leaving," I mumbled shuffling closer to Yoongi's chest, I felt and heard him let out a chuckle. 

"Hey, Misungie?" He called.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"What is this song for anyway?" Yoongi shifted so that he could get a better view of my face.

"Ah, well... I started to produce it for... Your mixtape..." I forgot I didn't tell him about it.

"My mixtape?" Yoongi questioned

"Yeah, I know how hard you work on your mixtape, so I wanted to help. I figured you should have a collab with another idol in the album so I found another idol you can collab with." I explained.

"Which idol?"

"Suran. I talked to her about it and she said she would be happy to collaborate with you." I looked away from Yoongi and at his desk. Maybe he didn't like the idea, I shouldn't have don't this without his consent.

Yoongi held my chin and moved my head to look back at him. He gave me a quick peck on the tip of my nose.

"That's why you underlined some of the lyrics, to show it was Suran's parts." I nodded as he said that.
"Thank you, you didn't have to do this for me but thank you anyway." He smiled placing another kiss on my lips.

I nodded again, feeling my face flush red because of the sudden shyness I felt.

"Awe, cute." He cooed.

I nuzzled my face into his chest to hide my embarrassment.

Yoongi laughed and continued to work on the songs he was producing. As my head laid on his chest the gentle movement of his breathing made my eyes feel heavy. I ended up closing my heavy eyelids but I was still not completely asleep yet.

I heard the door behind us open, I must not have closed it properly when I entered before. I could hear footsteps come closer to my left side. Yoongi turned his chair to face the person. As they started talking I recognised the other voice in the room as Namjoon. They talked about their schedule for a while before I felt too tired to keep up with listening to them.

Yoongi's smooth, calming voice relaxed me, well until he stopped talking after I heard Namjoon leave the room.

I shifted around, trying to find a better position. Yoongi pulled me closer to his torso and started to brush his hand through my hair.

The calming movement slowly lulled me into a peaceful sleep.

----

A/N:

Here's the last filler... I hope. I'm so bad at coming up with filler ideas lmao

Thanks for putting up with me Y'all