"Well.. we're hiring." Hailee wiggled her eyebrows before turning her attention to the unknown girl in front of her.

"Well.. would you hire a helpless Cuban child?" I gasped over dramatically and Hailee giggled.

"Uh can I get a latte.." The girl spoke and I sucked on my straw as I looked even more into the glass of sweets.

"Just a latte? No caramel, no vanilla-"

"Nah, just a latte, thanks." The girl laughed and I glanced up at her as she took out her wallet while her textbooks laid on the counter.

I immediately choked on my straw and cleared my throat as I did a double take at the girl. She ignored the obvious choking I just did and my face heated up when Hailee smirked. Then the girls lips quirked up a bit and she started to turn her head towards me. I shot my head back towards the sweets and coughed again.

Shit, shit, shit, wow she's cute as hell.

"And thank you kind stranger." Hailee smiled when the girl dropped a five dollar bill into the tip jar.

"No problem." She cleared her throat and walked off to sit near the window to study.

"Y'all are hiring right?" I quickly asked when the girl was officially out of hearing.

"Oh yeah, definitely.. there's only like four people who work here." She wiped down the counter for no apparent reason and looked back at the boy who was making the coffee.

"I'll put in a good word for you.." She dragged on to catch my name and I gasped.

"Camila, I'm Camila."

"And I'm Hailee and that's Austin." She introduced herself and called out the flirty boy causing him to wink.

" She introduced herself and called out the flirty boy causing him to wink