75

you looked at the raven haired woman and the kind looking man then the people aroaching you. you wanted to sprint out of there as fast as you could but you had no where to go. plus these people had more weapons and food then you did so you jst held you breath and stood there with the small puppy in your arms. you had just been so scared you had blocked out all noise until you felt a gentle hand on your sholder. you looked over to the man and he said "You must be really scared,huh." you smiled sheepishly and noded. they all started the laugh and a woman who had white blond hair in a long braid said "Look we are not going to hurt you. my name is zalina, whats yours." she then gave you a kind smile and you replyed "My name is (Y/N)." a boy that looked to be about 16 then said "Thats a cute puppy, what is his name?" the kind man with the light brow hair then said "Thats what i was wondering." you felt less scared and said "This is jackson." you then put the pup on the ground and the boy started to play with him.

   the boy looked up at you and said "my name is kevin." he then went back to playing with jackson. the raven woman that found you then said "My name is eva and this is-" the man then inturupted and said "my name is toby." he then gave you a goofy smile makeing you giggle a bit. zilina then came up to you holding jackson and said "where did you find this guy?" you then took jackson out of her arm and into your and said "He is the only family i have left." zilina replyed with "Oh god, im really sorry. you welcome to come with us." eva then inturupted by saying "The more weapons we have the better chance we have of surviveing." then we all heard a scream and we looked over to see kevin running to us and a huge zombie heard behind him. everyone started to panic but you knew that you would be able to outrun the heard alone but there was a chance that you would be sfaer in a group.

go to 76 to run away

go to 77 to stay with the group