9

You looked at the shoping center and saw that there were people yelling at eachother with guns in their hands. you did not want to get invloved with that but you were so exsausted and needed a safe place to rest. you dicided that you were going to sneak past them and try to get into one of the stores. you picked up jackson and creeped twords the stores. you managed to get into one unnoticed and it happened to be a pet shop. you put jackson down and he ran to an isle full of dog treats and started to whine. you followed him and the isle he was in was near the back of the shop and away from the windows. you colapsed on the floor and took your water botle out of your backpack and took a big gulp. you closed it up after that and took a few deep breaths. you took you backpack off, put the water bottle back in it, and set it on the floor. you looked over at the puppy who was stareing at a rawhide bone and drooling slightly. 

       you sighed and thought 'No one is going to stop me' and gave it to jackson. he took it happily and layed down and started to chew on it. you were so tired and needed to sleep. you looked at your backpack which you could use as a pillow but, those people who were outside looked dangerous and angry.

go to 13 to sleep