37

you looked around and noticed a small sign that had the word libraby on it next to a door. you thought that there might be some books that could help you survive this so you walked twords the librabry. you stood in front of the door and looked at the weapon in your hand. this was a school after all and there could be kids in there and you did not want to scare them so you put your weapon in the front pocket of backpack. you looked down at jackson to make sure he was still there and opened the door you and jackson steped in and looked around everything look normal from what you could see untill you heard a faint sound. you looked around the shelves and saw a boy hunched over some books with something in his hand. he was just fiddleing with the thing in his hand trying to do something but you could not tell what. you got out your knife and poped it open. if this boy tryed to atack you or jackson you needed some protection. you slowly walked twords him with a knife in your right hand. (sorry if your left handed) you were not looking and accidenily knocked over a book which his jackson makeing him yelp.

    the boy snapped his head twords you but did not move. once you calmed jackson you saw that he still had not moved. he just was stareing at you which creeped you out. you were about to say something but he suddenly said "Fire." then looked at you expectingly. you looked confused and asked "what are you doing exactly?" he then said more angrily almost yelling "FIRE" you were creeped out by this kid and thought about leaveing when he said "Do you have a lighter. mine doesnt work." he had an emotionless face and you were about to tell him you did not have one but them remembered you took a lighter from that gas station. you could give it to him but he might burn the whole school down if he set that big pile of books on fire.

go to 38 to give him your lighter

go to 39 to keep your lighter