55

you pulled out the kinfe and put away you flashlight at the same time. you poped the knife open and set down jackson. you charged at the closest zombie to you and tackled it to the ground. once you two were on the floor you plunged the knife into its head. you started to yell at every zombie there that they killed your parents and how this is all their fault that you were alone. once you killed the last one you started to stab it repeadedly, openly sobbing while you did. you were covered in zombie guts by the time you stoped. you just sat there and cryed as you relised what really happend. the world was overun by zombies and if there was anywere without them they were not helping. you felt so sad and angry and scared at the same time. you then felt a little bandaged paw being set on your right leg. you looked down and saw two big puppy dog eyes stareing up at you. you then relised that you were not truely alone. you had a puppy that would give you all the suport and snuggles that he could. 

       you stoped crying and snuggled with him for a while. you dicided that it was your job to protect not only yourself but also the only friend you had in this new world. you set down for a moment and made sure your backpack was on sucurely then you looked at jackson and picked him up. you held him in your left arm and held your kinfe in your right hand. you looked at the winding road ahead of you and saw that the sun was riseing. you smiled and relised that you had all you need to survive with you right now. you took and deep breath in and as you let it out you started walking. you were happier than you had been before and stabed every zombie you saw. each time you saw a better knife then you had at the moment you took it but, you still kept your old ones. you and jackson were together and you saw him as family. as jackson grew into a big pitbull he learned to kill zombies with you. he had a good sense of smell and whenever he smelled a zombie he would start to bark and growl. you also taught him how to wake you up when you were sleeping if he sensed danger. even though it was you and jackson against the world you found times where you could be happy.

WOW you got the "You, Pitbulls, And Knifes" ending. start over i guess