83

you looked at the auditorium and jokeingly thought 'i always liked theater' and said out loud "I think that would be that safest place. then toby said "I always liked theater." and you blushed slightly. eva then said "Yeah i guess places like that can be pretty safe." and zilena smiled at you. you all then walked twords the main doors.  it was decoraded pretty well and you wondered what it would be like on the inside. Eva opened the main doors and the smell of death hit you all like a ton of bricks. you stumbled back and let the door close. you droped jackson in the prosess and after a couple of seconds he walked up to you and licked your nose. kevin then said "What the hell is that smell." toby said "Death" you made sure jackson was following you and walked in front of the door and braced youself for the smell then you and thr group walked inside. "I found the surce of the smell" said Eva. you looked around and saw zombie parts mounted on the walls and blood everywhere, which made you want to throw up. you saw two double doors that had a message writen on it. "come see a once in a lifetime show" you then heard a huge crash and someone yelling. you were kind of afraid to go inside but everyone else did so you had to.

when you opened the door you saw a man on the stage holding a huge stick with nails sticking out at the end. three zombies were tied to poles that were on setpeices. He was acting like he was a hero in some play. you looked closer and saw there was 5 little kids crying and saying that they wanted him to stop. you picked up jackson and hid in the back row with the rest of the group. you all just listened for a couple minuets. you heard the man say "Back you beasts of the night. Back i say, or else these children will die." then the kids screamed and wailed. "we have to free those kids" zalina said " I know" Eva qickly replied. you knew just what to do.

go to 85 to cut the kids free

go to 84 to use guns to save the kids